Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
Apr 16, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #93 of 472
chicago_blackhawks.gif

GO BLACKHAWKS!

Apr 17, 2010 at 1:09 AM Post #94 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like tonights coyotes game will be on FSN.

I checked out on versus and it shows it on there too.....Errr I am a little worried if they are going to change channels on us again like last time.

Apr 17, 2010 at 2:47 AM Post #96 of 472
Only 15 wins left until Montreal lifts its 25th Stanley Cup!

And for all you reverse-psychology fans, since Montreal was sooo underrated for the MTL-WSH matchup, I bought myself a Washington Capitals cap.

The story behind this :

I have a Philadelphia cap, and during the season, when I thought of wearing it prior to a PHI-MTL game, MTL would always win. During the Olympics, I wore my Russian National Team shirt prior to the Russian - Canada game and we all know how that turned out.

So, my own way of cheering on Montreal is to.... buy the opposite's team cap. And I will for every series the Canadiens go thru
biggrin.gif

After that first game, people at work started to believe... Have faith people!

Apr 17, 2010 at 3:31 AM Post #97 of 472
Wow, what a crazy shoot out going in Phoenix right now in the second period!

Apr 18, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #103 of 472
It was another crazy shoot out in the Caps vs Habs game today. Two hat tricks in that game from Backstrom (WAS) and Kostitsyn (MON).

VAN/LA are having a good tight contest right now. It looks like it might go to OT again right now.

Apr 18, 2010 at 4:23 AM Post #105 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still a tense 2-2 game in Vancouver. My god it feels good to have a team to cheer for in the playoffs again.

Bit of a rip-off for the Habbies tonight.
frown.gif

Agreed, the Caps got away with some very questionable calls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back