Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
Apr 9, 2010 at 11:04 PM Post #31 of 472
Sabres fan here! NHL.com has a package to watch streaming games for $20 a month. I hope they don't change it for the playoffs. I don't think versus will show alot of sabres games although they did when they lost to carolina a few years back. I am holding my tounge about the sabres chances because my heart has been broken so many times before. But we do have the goaltending!

Apr 10, 2010 at 2:03 AM Post #34 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bmac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sens fan here. I have tickets for Alfie's 1000th game celebration tomorrow (April 10th has also just been named Alfie Day by the mayor of Ottawa) as well as game 3 of round 1. Go Sens!

Looking for someone to go with you?

smily_headphones1.gif

Go Sens!

How long have you lived in Ottawa? Did you (or do you) go to school there?

Apr 10, 2010 at 7:12 PM Post #39 of 472
Blackhawks #1 seed in the west! Lets pull through this year guys! We were so close last year to the Cup!!

Apr 12, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #40 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by DayoftheGreek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Flyers you let me down.

Now we have to win on sunday to make the playoffs. Ah!

Yeah, they didn't seem to have that drive to win. Pity the Rangers had to get knocked out due to a shootout of all things. It's good to have the Flyers in the playoffs though.

Apr 12, 2010 at 5:37 AM Post #41 of 472
They didn't have the drive to win??? They hustled almost all game. They had something like 46 shot on net in regulation. They thoroughly outplayed the Rangers. If it wasn't for Lundqvist tremendous qoaltending it would have been a blowout. The way Lundqvist was playing I didn't give the Flyers much chance of winning the shootout, they surprised me.

That being said the way the Flyers backed into the Playoffs doesn't exactly bode well for their chances.

NJ is one of my favorite teams to hate, so Go Flyers!

Apr 12, 2010 at 5:48 AM Post #42 of 472
East

Washington vs Montreal: Washington in 5
New Jersey vs Philadelphia: New Jersey in 5
Buffalo vs Boston: Buffalo in 5
Pittsburgh vs Ottawa: Ottawa in 6

West

San Jose vs Colorado: San Jose in 6
Chicago vs Nashville: Chicago in 5
Vancouver vs Los Angeles: Los Angeles in 6
Phoenix vs Detroit: Detroit in 6

Apr 12, 2010 at 1:12 PM Post #43 of 472
My picks (Admittedly I haven't followed Hockey closely enough to make educated picks, so these I have pulled out of my ... imagination)

East

Washington vs Montreal: Washington in 4
New Jersey vs Philadelphia: New Jersey in 6
frown.gif

Buffalo vs Boston: Boston in 6
Pittsburgh vs Ottawa: Pittsburgh in 6

West

San Jose vs Colorado: Colorado in 7
Chicago vs Nashville: Chicago in 5
Vancouver vs Los Angeles: Los Angeles in 6
Phoenix vs Detroit: Detroit in 6

Apr 12, 2010 at 3:48 PM Post #44 of 472
I'd have to agree with those predictions. I really feel Chicago has a strong shot for it this year. Can't wait till Game 1!

Apr 12, 2010 at 3:52 PM Post #45 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking for someone to go with you?

smily_headphones1.gif

Go Sens!

How long have you lived in Ottawa? Did you (or do you) go to school there?

Those tickets have been spoken for a long time ago! Not that you missed much, it was a boring, flat game by the Sens. I've been here my whole life; 30 years and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back