Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
May 5, 2010 at 2:52 AM Post #257 of 472
Put your damn stick on the ice Rafalski. At least have in the passing lane. How many years have you been in this league? Sharks are out working the Wings, just like Pitt did last year. Please don't get swept at least.

May 5, 2010 at 3:20 AM Post #259 of 472
No, theres no excuse for blowing a 3-1 lead in the third to go down 0-3 in the series. I'm just frustrated right now cause Rafalski's been one of my favorite defensemen since he came into the league 10 years ago (I grew up a Devils fan till I moved to Detroit.) and I've never seen him play a 2 on 1 worse than he played that last rush. The loss is not his fault, but it's frustrating when you can't count on your best players to step up when it counts. What was Datsyuk in that game -2 or something? Seriously, If they lose this next game I'll really have no reason to watch the last two rounds. (of course, I still will, though)

May 6, 2010 at 12:22 AM Post #260 of 472
We win it again! 5-2. Leading 2-1 in the series. Come on Hawks!

May 6, 2010 at 12:57 PM Post #265 of 472
I'd be happy if the Wings could pull off the four game streak, but with the calls this round (especially with pulling goals back), and the way they've been playing, my beloved Red Wings probably won't make it out of this round.  Major props to Jimmy Howard this season, though.  The kid's a machine.  Another year or two in the league and he'll be a great goalie.

May 6, 2010 at 3:00 PM Post #266 of 472
Yeah, the Wings are in a deep ditch right now..  It would be awesome if they went on a roll and pulled off the four game streak but they need to take it one game at a time and pull themselves out..  1st thing they need to do is protect the lead.  They had a lead in game 2 and game 3 and blew it.  The Sharks aren't backing down so they need to play focused and consistent.  Hopefully they can make it 3-1 tonight!

May 6, 2010 at 5:59 PM Post #267 of 472
Three things:

1. Enough with all the love for the Wings around here.

2. They've won more than their share already.

3. Yes, I do believe the Sharks can finally do it!

(There, I've said it. Now the Wings are guaranteed to win the next 3. But they won't get 4!)

- - -

Not that I follow basketball, but major props to "LOS SUNS"!!!!

Way to stick your necks out and do the right thing!

May 6, 2010 at 6:48 PM Post #268 of 472

Quote:
Three things:

1. Enough with all the love for the Wings around here.

2. They've won more than their share already.

3. Yes, I do believe the Sharks can finally do it!

(There, I've said it. Now the Wings are guaranteed to win the next 3. But they won't get 4!)

- - -

Not that I follow basketball, but major props to "LOS SUNS"!!!!

Way to stick your necks out and do the right thing!

That would be one amazing comeback if they managed to it. Regardless i could care less who comes out on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back