Unreal tournament 2003 totally R0xXors!!!
Jun 16, 2002 at 9:54 PM Post #46 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
Ctn, you're in for a treat... The Shock has become a 10 times cooler weapon in ut2003 - the difference is unescribable but both the looks, the feel, and the functions have appropriate references to the shock in UT.

So cool.

sweet cant wait
biggrin.gif

I saw the screenies...boy does it look good !

Quote:

Let me make this perfectly clear, because people like Ctn are getting the wrong impression: This is an illegally leaked alpha of the game. I'll post Mark Rein's statements on it, so that everyone is on the same page (Mark Rein is one of the developers working on the game):

kewl alpha of the game...gimmie gimmie
smily_headphones1.gif

I just wanna see how good it looks...even if its an alpha release or demo.

Ive been waiting soooooo long for this game.
Its like waiting for ff9 to come out on pc hehe.

Jun 17, 2002 at 6:34 AM Post #47 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by RMSzero
That's not the point. I remember posting in a thread about downloaded music of questionable legality, raving about it, and having it locked by MacDEF because we were talking about illegally downloaded information. Just like you are. I'm confused, was there a change in Head-fi policy?

*sigh*

No change in policy -- the difference is that no one here is linking to sites with the download or telling people where to go to get a copy of this software.

If you want to talk about the latest bootleg copy of a concert you heard, feel free to do so; just don't start talking about how/where to get it, since that's the kind of stuff that can get Head-Fi into trouble.

Let's not turn this thread into another useless debate about "Head-Fi policy"...

Jun 18, 2002 at 4:03 AM Post #48 of 53
It's not a debate, I thought there was an inconsistancy and I now know there isn't. Thanks for clearing it up. It would have served the same purpose had you done so without your standard condescending tone, but either way, I appreciate the clarification.

Jun 18, 2002 at 6:34 AM Post #49 of 53
Sorry if it came off that way. It just seems like the same few individuals are always the ones making comments about "policy." If I misinterpreted your comments, I'm sorry.

Jun 18, 2002 at 9:59 AM Post #50 of 53
In my opinion.

I always yell at my younger bro when he plays CT. but with quake3 or UT...(he rarely plays it)...i dont do any thing

CT is just ....stupid in a way. I DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE PLAY THIS GAME.

how about the game Serious SAm 2....it did have good graphics, but quit playing after it becaame seriously crazy and hard (once im on middle part of map).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back