Unique Melody Newest Flagship-- Mason Fabled Sound Special Edition/Mason Fusang CIEM&UIEM
Apr 16, 2021 at 7:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,311
Mason Fabled Sound Special Edition
----12 Balanced Armature + dBC-s Bone Conduction System + Stabilized Cholla Shells----
FS_EN_01.jpg

On the road of discovery, we have never stopped. Today, we are here proudly announcing our newest generation flagship Mason Fabled Sound Special Edition (limited to 20 sets for the first batch, the production period of one batch is 6-7 months).

We introduced the concept of Mason back in 2010. Along the road, we are keeping one mindset about tuning the Mason series-- a world-class reference level IEMs. Therefore, we kept faith in the multi-BA design on Mason for years. In recent years, we have introduced MEST with our patented Bone Conduction driver. We further explored BC driver to dBC-s Dual Sides Bone Conduction System which was launched with MEST MKII. Meanwhile, we were trying to find a way to utilize BC or dBC-s with all BAs to deliver the ultimate resolution, spacious soundstage, 3D image, and the most realistic timbre and texture. So, the whole concept about Fabled Sound is that we are trying to make Mason not only a world-class reference IEMs but also an ultimate headphones/speakers-alike portable audio solution.

FS_EN_02.jpg

Here is a summary of what we have in Mason Fabled Sound Special Edition.
FS_EN_03.jpg
FS_EN_04.jpg
FS_EN_05.jpg
FS_EN_06.jpg
FS_EN_07.jpg
FS_EN_08.jpg

World-Class Performance, World-Class Exclusiveness
FS_EN_09.jpg
FS_EN_10.jpg
FS_EN_11.jpg
FS_EN_12.jpg
FS_EN_13.jpg
FS_EN_14.jpg
FS_EN_15.jpg
FS_EN_16.jpg
FS_EN_17.jpg

Available at Musicteck !

Mason Fusang UIEM&CIEM
----12 Balanced Armature + dBC-s Bone Conduction System + Carbon Fiber Shells----

Fusang “扶桑” is a mythical tree in ancient Chinese myths. It is where the sun-bird lives and where the sun rises. It represents the miracle land in the Far East. It is also the image that comes to our minds when we plug these earphones into our ears. We want to create a perfectly neutral tone, photo-realistic imaging, and ultra-immersive listening enjoyment. We want to provide a truly unique aural experience to the audiophile community.

You can view Fusang as the standard version of the Mason Fabled Sound. It comes with high-quality carbon fiber shells instead of the fancier stabilized Cholla shells. It also has the eight strands OCC “Purple Charm” high fidelity cable, which is only second to the double-shielded high-end cable “Attila” that comes with the Fabled Sound. The inner material, driver configuration, and tuning methodology are identical to the Fabled Sound.

Also, this time we are offering the custom version of Mason Fusang, and it is at the same price as the universal version. We are hoping with the release of Fusang, more audiophiles could have the chance to try the most advanced technology from us and enjoy the finest IEMs that have ever exist in this world.
FuSang_EN_横_001.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_002.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_003.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_004.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_010.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_012.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_015.jpg
FuSang_EN_横_016.jpg

MSRP$4588 for both UIEM and CIEM.
Available at Musicteck

Last edited:
Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Apr 16, 2021 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 1,311
Looks AWESOME 😲

Apr 16, 2021 at 8:28 AM Post #4 of 1,311
I'd wager this will sound amazeballs.

Apr 16, 2021 at 11:26 AM Post #10 of 1,311
...can I give you my kidney?

Apr 16, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #11 of 1,311
I'm sure this will do one thing really well - make me feel like a peasant owning the MEST.

With all seriousness, I look forward to hearing the impressions and hope its a success story :)!

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2021 at 11:42 AM Post #12 of 1,311
One thing's for sure - if this sounds better than the MEST Mk2, it will be one HELL of an IEM.

Apr 16, 2021 at 1:40 PM Post #14 of 1,311
Holy smokes Batman!
If this can raise the bar on the Mason V3 (and/or V3+), then it's going to be something VERY special, mark my words :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back