Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #2,987 of 3,153
Hi Guys. How do these compare with the 1964 V6-S? I'm considering my first CIEM. Prefer a more neutral realistic tone rather than bass head. Thanks.

My personal opinion as below, YMMV.

Based on my RESEARCH ( I pulled trigger on miracle, but got tricked and now trying to get my money back), V6s has more bass quantity than miracle (not too much tho). Miracle on the other hand is known for having recessed mids, whereas V6s is prone to sibilance (depends on source).

But both of them have neutral sound signature, despite being musical. Moreover soundstage width and depth are excellent with both of them (airy and spacious on miracle). And both of them is not considered an analytical CIEM (in comparison to V6 or JH13). 

The reason why I considered V6s is the unbelievable price, V6s pricetag with options + rush order is equal to Miracle's base price. That's my 2 cents, hope it helps. I believe the current Miracle owners will correct me if something in my description is off. 
biggrin.gif

Hi Nardkumz, may I enquire if you have heard the V6 Stage for yourself, or is the impression you typed based on your research?
Only asking coz I have personally demoed the V6-S several times. While it is performs admirably and competently enough for a six-driver custom, personally, I find it below the Miracle technically.

While it has more bass quantity than Miracle, the V6-S has slightly thicker and more rounded bass. However, I struggle to call the V6-S neutral, as it's pretty musical to my ears. The discontinued V6 is more in line with Miracle's signature, albeit slightly thinner sounding.
Also, again personally, I do not find the mids on Miracle recessed, though it's definitely clear sounding.

The above is my opinion, and since everyone hears differently, YMMV.

Cheers!

Apr 16, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #2,988 of 3,153
My personal opinion as below, YMMV.

Hi Nardkumz, may I enquire if you have heard the V6 Stage for yourself, or is the impression you typed based on your research?
Only asking coz I have personally demoed the V6-S several times. While it is performs admirably and competently enough for a six-driver custom, personally, I find it below the Miracle technically.

While it has more bass quantity than Miracle, the V6-S has slightly thicker and more rounded bass. However, I struggle to call the V6-S neutral, as it's pretty musical to my ears. The discontinued V6 is more in line with Miracle's signature, albeit slightly thinner sounding.
Also, again personally, I do not find the mids on Miracle recessed, though it's definitely clear sounding.

The above is my opinion, and since everyone hears differently, YMMV.

Cheers!

It is based on research sir!
I did extensive research on V6s in the last days, if not weeks, cause i'd have the chance to demo it in my local dealer and order it through them, moreover the 'low price' is simply attractive.

Due to my current situation, i think i could help others, who are also in the market for 6-driver-CIEM.

Your opinion on miracle mid should be valid tho, as you have it currently.

Having said all that, i am REALLY not sure in getting V6S

Apr 18, 2015 at 12:19 AM Post #2,989 of 3,153
  Based on my RESEARCH ( I pulled trigger on miracle, but got tricked and now trying to get my money back), V6s has more bass quantity than miracle (not too much tho). Miracle on the other hand is known for having recessed mids, whereas V6s is prone to sibilance (depends on source).

But both of them have neutral sound signature, despite being musical. Moreover soundstage width and depth are excellent with both of them (airy and spacious on miracle). And both of them is not considered an analytical CIEM (in comparison to V6 or JH13). 

The reason why I considered V6s is the unbelievable price, V6s pricetag with options + rush order is equal to Miracle's base price. That's my 2 cents, hope it helps. I believe the current Miracle owners will correct me if something in my description is off. 
biggrin.gif

I don't find the miracle's mids recessed and they are not known for that. 

Apr 18, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #2,991 of 3,153
  thanks for confirming and correcting sir! do have to research and read more 
redface.gif

I think it is better to find an universal fit and demo it.
It is very hard to just take others' word as people have different perspective.
Especially it is not small money, you have to make sure you you actually want it.
I think both company have universal fit, but I am not sure how easy is it for you to access the demo unit though.

May 26, 2015 at 6:02 AM Post #2,995 of 3,153
I'd say around the €100,- range.. PM me when they're up for sale
biggrin.gif

Pretty sure they are worth at least twice or more €100..

Jun 2, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #2,999 of 3,153
Just got my miracle fixed.
The fixing price itself is gonna cost me 400 due to replacement of some drivers.
I think you can do 300 euro easily as they just raised the price for it.

So happy mine got fix, now I am waiting for my mentor to come. Should bee soon~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back