Unique Melody MEST Indigo Thanksgiving Exclusive Model
Nov 11, 2021 at 3:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 53
MEST Indigo-- 2021 Thanksgiving Exclusive Model

The Revolution will never stop.

9 Traditional Acoustic Drivers + 1 dBC-s Dual Sides Bone Conduction System

Infinite, Incredible, MEST Indigo

0001.jpg

You know us, and you’ve heard the magic of MEST. But you may not know the infinite potential of the bone conduction system and the quadbrid design. So here we go, at the moment of MEST’s 3 years old birthday, and as the Thanksgiving tribute to all our fans, we are proudly announcing the newest MEST thanksgiving western exclusive model—MEST Indigo!

Major upgrades:

• 2 more EST drivers for the smoothest treble in the line-up. The driver configuration now is: 4EST+1DD+4BA+dBC-s BC system
  • Upgraded M3 Copper custom cable manufactured by PW Audio
  • Newest materials--Aircraft-grade Indigo Carbon Fiber + Fruit Wood Faceplates
  • Replaceable Filter
  • Upgraded Dignis Case (same as Mason)

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

0009.jpg

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0012.jpg

MSRP: $2699 limited 200 sets
Early Birds Deal:MSRP: $2459 + First 50 customers will receive a free UM accessory package.

Pre-order at
Musicteck

Last edited:
Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Nov 11, 2021 at 4:48 PM Post #5 of 53
More MEST is never a problem.

Nov 11, 2021 at 5:54 PM Post #6 of 53
Looks good, but I like the regular designs better.

2-pin FTW. ^ ^

Nov 11, 2021 at 8:01 PM Post #8 of 53
Is there a tuning difference to the original Mest?

Nov 11, 2021 at 10:02 PM Post #9 of 53
And....sorry to make this comment, but I still think that recent audiophile earphones are waaaay overpriced for what you get. If one thinks about that people were shocked when prices passed the 1000 $ mark, now we have easily 1000 $ more (!!!) just to get a special edition with seemingly only differences in material.
In other words, earphones have turned into pure luxury goods here...and me personally, I don`t think that is a good development.
But anyway, that is just my opinion and I don`t blame UM for that....more the whole industry (which they are part of though).

Nov 11, 2021 at 10:25 PM Post #10 of 53
Early bird special first 50 get the UM accessory package. Hopefully musicteck will add this to items they sell.
Only 200 units is interesting along with 2 more est drivers plus the fact just came outa nowhere was a surprise.

There a great looking set and sure to draw attention! I am curious to hear what people think of the sound.

Nov 11, 2021 at 11:55 PM Post #11 of 53
I can't wait for a review. I wonder what the sound signature is? What are the comparisons to the Mest or Mk2?

Nov 12, 2021 at 12:37 AM Post #12 of 53
Well, I am weak, so they are ordered.

Nov 12, 2021 at 5:32 AM Post #14 of 53
The current trend of the industry pricing their products through the roof and out of the hands of most customers is a bunch of BS!
There are truly great IEMs in every price bracket. Not sure why you have a problem with the high end iems. Nobody can own them all. Just buy the ones that work for you. More choice is a good thing, not a bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back