Price
May 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Evilcalyptic

500+ Head-Fier
Unique Melody Merlin​

Want to sell

Mint condition, 1 year left of warrenty

Comes with Merlins, westone cable and carrying case

The big red box and warrenty card i dont currently have in my possesion, but as soon as i get to them (2 months) ill send them out to you.

----------------------------------------------

I will include a Whiplash TWag with this for an additional 220 (645 total)

The Cable is a TWag, Clear, 50'', Oyaide Straight terminated with an ebony slider in 7.5/10 condition, it works perfectly but has some minor wear, nothing serious (wearing off of rhodium coating on plug and slight teflon wearing on the cable itself.

Shipping Via DHL only, 3-4 days, included in price for non-remote locations. Price is fixed

Payments done via Paypal only, must be a good standing head-fi user. Gift or Fee

May 13, 2012 at 10:39 AM Post #2 of 20

doublea71

Headphoneus Supremus
Dang, with I waited a few days more - I just bought 1964 quads...I'm sure I'll like them plenty for a first set of customs.

May 13, 2012 at 10:54 AM Post #3 of 20

Evilcalyptic

500+ Head-Fier
i find the miracle to be superior over the merlin, the merlin uses the miracles high driver set for its mids and highs, it has 4 of the same high and mid through one sound bore. its not capable of intense detail of the miracle, yet its dynamic bass driver has quite the oomph and timbre one would expect. very well played bass for the merlin. overall its the lack in detail that made me sell my own personal merlin.

as for the quads, i think you will love them, there wonderfull, remind me of the mage in some ways, the merlins arnt for everyone.

it has Carbon Fiber plates, i think im one of the first couple people to get CF plates from unique melody, personally if one wants CF i would get it through heir as there CF is stunning.

also if anyone is interested, ill throw in 2 xbox games for 20 bucks

Prototype 2 and never dead

never dead wasnt that great and only played it once, and prototype was ******* awesome, i beat it in 10 hours and dont need it anymore as i dont play online, its the radnet edition and i havent used the code. both in brand new condition

May 13, 2012 at 12:59 PM Post #8 of 20

KimChee

Headphoneus Supremus
Nice price, I'd pick these up if I didnt have my JH-16 already.

May 13, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #9 of 20

Evilcalyptic

500+ Head-Fier
to be honest after owning 3 JH-16s.... this monitor is quite different totally, even the bass isnt even close. I much perfer chinese sound to american and german. Hence my love for UM and hifiman LOL. the chinese seem to get musicallity off way better. dont get me wrong the JH monitors are great, but i have owned them all and if i had to choose one monitor for the rest of my life it would be the miracle.

oh and BTW, i posted pics of the Zeus on the UM remolds thread

May 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM Post #10 of 20

Cassadian

500+ Head-Fier
Wow that's some sick shiet.  + I'm surprised this hasn't been purchased yet considering it's probably the lowest price I've ever seen.

May 13, 2012 at 9:59 PM Post #11 of 20

Chris_Himself

Member of the Trade: HPL Audio Cables
Shiet, do I sell the LCD-2's and get this?

May 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #12 of 20

bmiamihk

Aka: useitifuhaveit, Ceremony69, vanitang, jacko, EarImpact
seems you do not like bass coming from a woofer.
Quote:
i find the miracle to be superior over the merlin, the merlin uses the miracles high driver set for its mids and highs, it has 4 of the same high and mid through one sound bore. its not capable of intense detail of the miracle, yet its dynamic bass driver has quite the oomph and timbre one would expect. very well played bass for the merlin. overall its the lack in detail that made me sell my own personal merlin.
as for the quads, i think you will love them, there wonderfull, remind me of the mage in some ways, the merlins arnt for everyone.
it has Carbon Fiber plates, i think im one of the first couple people to get CF plates from unique melody, personally if one wants CF i would get it through heir as there CF is stunning.
also if anyone is interested, ill throw in 2 xbox games for 20 bucks
Prototype 2 and never dead
never dead wasnt that great and only played it once, and prototype was ******* awesome, i beat it in 10 hours and dont need it anymore as i dont play online, its the radnet edition and i havent used the code. both in brand new condition

May 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM Post #13 of 20

bmiamihk

Aka: useitifuhaveit, Ceremony69, vanitang, jacko, EarImpact
Do you mean Chinese made over non Chinese made? All those product are not Chinese sound which would be only wood instruments being played with cats whining.
Quote:
to be honest after owning 3 JH-16s.... this monitor is quite different totally, even the bass isnt even close. I much perfer chinese sound to american and german. Hence my love for UM and hifiman LOL. the chinese seem to get musicallity off way better. dont get me wrong the JH monitors are great, but i have owned them all and if i had to choose one monitor for the rest of my life it would be the miracle.
oh and BTW, i posted pics of the Zeus on the UM remolds thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread