Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM
May 20, 2016 at 1:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 338

nmatheis

Headphoneus Supremus
I just saw Unique Melody announced a brand new universal-only IEM, a 2DD + 2BA Hybrid called Martian. Curious to see what you guys think and hopefully get some impressions rolling in soon!

LINK to announcement on UM's Facebook page.

Here's the announcement:

"THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!

Unique Melody is proud to introduce the newest member of our lineup - The Martian!

The Martian is our very first UNIVERSAL ONLY model and features a 4 bore design with 2 dynamic drivers and 2 balanced armature drivers in a 2 DD low, 1 BA mid, and 1 BA high configuration.

With the huge increase in prices of flagship IEMs in the past few years, the Martian is inspired by the idea of great sound at acceptable prices. Our goal is to turn the mid-tier market upside down and make you rethink what a mid-tier priced IEM can do. The guys over at Inearspace got a sneak peak of it at Munich and stated that they'd be happy to see the Martian at around 1000USD or lower. Well we're looking to do better than that. The Martian will come at the price of 700USD!

The Martian is available to you now! However, we are looking to polish out website even further so it may take some time for you to see the Martian on our website.

Feel free to contact us here or our distributors over at MusicTeck for more information!"

May 21, 2016 at 2:37 AM Post #8 of 338
Imagine seeing you here
tongue.gif

Hey hey I'm just as in the dark as you are about this thing haha. I just happen to know their distributor here in the US and happen to like some of their stuff 
tongue_smile.gif

May 21, 2016 at 2:52 AM Post #9 of 338
Hey hey I'm just as in the dark as you are about this thing haha. I just happen to know their distributor here in the US and happen to like some of their stuff :tongue_smile:  

Yup. Same here. Hoping some of us get a listen soon and can start to provide impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back