Unique Melody Maestro
Oct 29, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #47 of 189
  All these new releases, and yet AUD is soooo crap at the moment...
mad.gif

You could alway get a DITA - their conversion rates reflect the stronger AUD (Truth costs $1063 AUD vs. $1132 AUD & Answer costs $690 AUD vs. $776 AUD)

What a deal!

Oct 29, 2014 at 7:25 PM Post #48 of 189
/visceriouszero you have the custom and universal!?you must have a lot of TOTL iem to not listen to roxannes..hahaha.il check the amaranthe band i havent heard their songs.but nightwish man they'r one my favorites.
Back on the thread please do share impression,im interested with the maveric having dd + ba on bass..thanks kabayan.:wink:

I do... Hahaha... Hard to keep track imho.

No problem kabayan haha if you're around manila I could let you demo sometime.

I believe the tunning of the Mason and the Maverick is the result of a collaboration between Unique Melody and the japanese company Mix Wave for the japanese market.

That seems like a messy thing to do buisness-wise

Oct 29, 2014 at 7:56 PM Post #50 of 189
@visceriouszero@ thanks,but im in the emirates right now,if you have spare time when i go for vacation maybe we can arrange a meet,il try out some of your gears.hahaha

Good luck over there! And sure thing :)

Oct 30, 2014 at 9:44 AM Post #51 of 189
  I believe the tunning of the Mason and the Maverick is the result of a collaboration between Unique Melody and the japanese company Mix Wave for the japanese market.

Which is something similar to the Legacy and Stereo Singapore. I've heard that the Legacy was specially tuned for them as an exclusive. Still, this means that there are 3 different versions of a 12 driver flagship from UM, assuming that all 3 are distinctly different from each other. Like VZ said, that looks a little messy.

Sep 30, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #55 of 189
What's the difference between this and the Mason? I heard the Maestro at a show in Germany this weekend and was very impressed.

Oct 4, 2015 at 1:01 AM Post #56 of 189
I had a chance to listen to the Maestro (as well as the Merlin and Miracle) at RMAF this weekend.

I liked them so much I went back 2 more times. Such a beautiful sound to them. Great low end, but with enough presence in the mids and highs to keep everything balanced nicely.

I would rank them equal, or even slightly better than the Noble K10 for my listening preference, and I really like the K10.

When I finally get the money saved up these are definitely on my very short list of candidates.

Jody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back