Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More
Jun 30, 2018 at 7:06 AM Post #242 of 553
My Mentor V3 review is up: http://www.soundperfectionreviews.com/2018/06/review-unique-melody-mentor-v3-bags-of.html

DSC_0461.jpg

Jul 1, 2018 at 2:26 PM Post #243 of 553
What is the predicted time of the prize draw of this review tour? August? September? Sorry, I am just a bit excited. :D

You and me both!
I'm praying I win a lightly used Mason v3 review unit :p
This IEM is still on my mind daily since I reviewed it weeks ago! :)
That tuning.. can't get it out of my mind.
Gonna need to win something, or think about selling a kidney :D

Jul 1, 2018 at 7:11 PM Post #244 of 553
Hey everyone,

Sorry to have gone a bit silent recently. I just got back from a trip to Asia and my body is currently very confused.

Since the 3DD-Ti has now officially been release, I'd like to just let you all know that the prize drawing for the tour is a new 3DD-Ti!

We'll be doing the drawing at the conclusion of both the European and US tour, although I don't quite have a timeline of when that might be at this point. Apologies for that!

Big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to listen to the Mentor and Mason and have shared their thoughts on the IEMs with the community! For those that haven't gotten to post yet, be sure to share your thoughts so you have the chance of bringing home a 3DD-Ti!

That's all for now. Time to crawl back into bed... :bed:

33334509_2077238059212762_4808525842776850432_o.jpg

Jul 2, 2018 at 1:18 AM Post #245 of 553
Hey everyone,

Sorry to have gone a bit silent recently. I just got back from a trip to Asia and my body is currently very confused.

Since the 3DD-Ti has now officially been release, I'd like to just let you all know that the prize drawing for the tour is a new 3DD-Ti!

We'll be doing the drawing at the conclusion of both the European and US tour, although I don't quite have a timeline of when that might be at this point. Apologies for that!

Big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to listen to the Mentor and Mason and have shared their thoughts on the IEMs with the community! For those that haven't gotten to post yet, be sure to share your thoughts so you have the chance of bringing home a 3DD-Ti!

Exciting! I am really interested in how a multi dd iem is going to fare against the multi ba's. As a dynamic driver aficionado this is great news :)

Jul 2, 2018 at 5:01 AM Post #246 of 553
Hey everyone,

OMG, this is amazing news :D
I'm a huge fan of DD, and the thought of 3 of them in 1 IEM is heavenly..
Fingers and everything crossed! :D

Jul 9, 2018 at 2:22 PM Post #247 of 553
Alright guys, I received the unit today (damn early, 06:05 in the morning) and all I can say for now is that the craftsmanship is excellent!

The iems feel great, sturdy and luxurious at the same time. They do weigh a bit more than standard iems which translates into quality in some way.

Too early for sound impressions, sorry but I will need some brain burn in days :wink:

Jul 9, 2018 at 2:59 PM Post #248 of 553
Alright guys, I received the unit today (damn early, 06:05 in the morning) and all I can say for now is that the craftsmanship is excellent!

The iems feel great, sturdy and luxurious at the same time. They do weigh a bit more than standard iems which translates into quality in some way.

Too early for sound impressions, sorry but I will need some brain burn in days :wink:

Wait, which IEM is this? I've lost track lol

Jul 12, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #250 of 553
Where are we at with the US tour kit?

Jul 12, 2018 at 2:19 AM Post #251 of 553
Hi, I received the EU package yesterday.

Jul 17, 2018 at 2:58 AM Post #254 of 553
For those that didn't see. UM was over in Japan this past weekend for PotaFes. I thought I'd share something we were showing off there with you all here :ksc75smile:\\

Kaz Oya design? Looks nice. :)

Jul 17, 2018 at 3:03 AM Post #255 of 553
Silver is definitely the new black these days. Very nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back