Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More
Apr 25, 2018 at 11:15 AM Post #181 of 553
and based on that it will be very interesting to explore the Mason V3 with my music preferences.

Hear Hear! Can't wait to see how they fare with a bit of Gabba and Screamo :p

Apr 25, 2018 at 1:01 PM Post #183 of 553
Apr 26, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #185 of 553
Hi everybody! Now I see why Cleg didn't respond to my invitation! He didn't want to ruin his announcement. Nice video, @cleg.

For all the folks waiting to see if they've made the tour for the Mentor v3, this is the moment you've been waiting. In no particular order:
Congrats to the lucky participants. I'll send a Head-Fi mail with full details soon. You may rest now. I highly recommend getting the whole Max Richter - Sleep album, it will help keep you refreshed until some Unique Melody drifts your way.

Apr 26, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #186 of 553
Hi everybody! Now I see why Cleg didn't respond to my invitation! He didn't want to ruin his announcement. Nice video, @cleg.

For all the folks waiting to see if they've made the tour for the Mentor v3, this is the moment you've been waiting. In no particular order:
Congrats to the lucky participants. I'll send a Head-Fi mail with full details soon. You may rest now. I highly recommend getting the whole Max Richter - Sleep album, it will help keep you refreshed until some Unique Melody drifts your way.

I was just going to bed, about to turn of the PC... and BANG! How am I supposed to sleep now?! :D

This is, by far, on of the luckiest day of my audiophile-life so far :D THANKS!

Apr 26, 2018 at 5:32 PM Post #187 of 553

Great news! Thank you Micah.

Apr 26, 2018 at 5:52 PM Post #188 of 553
I was just going to bed, about to turn of the PC... and BANG! How am I supposed to sleep now?! :D

This is, by far, on of the luckiest day of my audiophile-life so far :D THANKS!
Tidal has Max Richter's - From Sleep (the 1 hour cut-down version of the 8:24:00 behemoth). That should do 'er. :deadhorse:

Apr 27, 2018 at 3:07 AM Post #189 of 553
Now I see why Cleg didn't respond to my invitation! He didn't want to ruin his announcement. Nice video, @cleg.

actually, I simply didn't receive notification when you've mentioned me, so I totally missed that invitation, sorry. but anyway, local post is pretty slow, so anyway, I won't be a good member of the review tour :)
but thank you for your feedback!

Apr 30, 2018 at 8:15 PM Post #192 of 553
Apr 30, 2018 at 9:49 PM Post #193 of 553
@Cotnijoe
Just checking on any updates for the Mentor tour?

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back