Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More
Jan 25, 2018 at 6:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 553

Cotnijoe

Sponsor: iFi Audio
Formerly with Unique Melody
UPDATES:

Unique Melody Mirage and Maven Announcement! (Post 320)

形象照.jpg 形象照.jpg

Unique Melody 3DD-Ti Announcement! (Post 213)
33300406_10216525112380269_7325133119227428864_n.jpg

North America Tour Info. (Post 106)

European Tour Info. (Post 129)

2018 Chinese New Year Celebration (Post 35)
╬ó╨┼═╝╞¼_20180127092406.jpg

Hi Everyone. Lawrance with Unique Melody here. We have quite a few announcements, so be sure to stick around!

Before we get started, I'd like to mention that I'm always here (maybe a bit too much...) to answer any questions you may have or honestly just to chat (cuz that's always fun, right? :darthsmile:). I'm sure many of you have already seen me around as I've been around these parts for a good bit now. Feel free to leave me a PM at any time or to send me an email at umwang@uniquemelody.org. OK! On to the good stuff now!

(Also, check the bottom of this post for the latest updates!)

Head-Fi Sponsorship

First and foremost, we’re excited to announce that we are now sponsors of Head-Fi. What does that mean for us and why did we choose to do this? More importantly, what does this mean for you?

With a new year comes new resolutions. While UM can be considered a veteran at this point within the audio enthusiast community, something we’ve admittedly struggled with in the past is communication and involvement with the community – Especially when it comes to the English speaking community. We’ve made strides in the past few years to improve this, but there’s always room for improvement!

Sponsoring Head-Fi means that we have the ability to support the community and, more importantly, interact and be a part of the community at a level that we haven’t been able to be in the past. This means diving into more details regarding our tech and products with you all, as well as taking feedback on how we can improve to better serve each and every one of you.

GIF728-90.gif

Product Tour Announcement

Speaking of community interaction… we’re aware that there have been many individuals in the community that have been interested finding more impressions and thoughts on our products, or even to find the chance to try them out for themselves! We’re finally looking to make that happen, but we want to know what you guys want to see from us! We’ve made a quick little survey for you all to fill out that gives us some quick feedback on that (more info in a hot sec).

Special Giveaway

As a little thank you to the community for the constant support, we’ll be running a little giveaway along with the survey. What are we giving away? Something interesting that unfortunately I can’t disclose yet. Yea... I'm just as annoyed as you are... trust me on that. I promise it’s not lame though! While we certainly appreciate your support and hope to keep you up to date on everything UM related, following us on social media is not a requirement to enter the giveaway and does not affect your chances of taking the prize home. We’ll draw the winner randomly and the winner will be contacted via email.

10 Year Anniversary Celebration

Last but not least, Unique Melody is celebrating our 10 year anniversary this year! Yes, it’s really been a decade since we first started off with our reshelling service, and we’ve come a long way since then. To celebrate 10 years of crafting custom earpieces and 10 years of serving the audio enthusiast community, we’ve planned some cool events and promotions throughout the year, so be sure to keep up to date with us for all the latest and greatest!

DSC_0771.jpg

Attachments

• 29425617_10216013876839700_7435633754351075328_n.jpg
    29425617_10216013876839700_7435633754351075328_n.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018 at 2:32 AM Post #10 of 553
Good news, Lawrance! Too bad to see Cotnijoe unmasked though. I look forward to your future announcements.

Jan 26, 2018 at 7:00 AM Post #11 of 553
Most excellent news! Such wonderful ambassadors to the Head-Fi community both @Shanling and UM are! Thanks, Lawrance!

Jan 26, 2018 at 7:23 AM Post #12 of 553
Excellent news @Cotnijoe, I look forward to seeing more of UM around!
Well, I'm big fan of Mason V3 sound...
This is one that I hope to see more of. Ever since I spoke to @flinkenick about the V2 I have been wanting to find a demo but never managed it (didn't dare force fit his CIEMs) and now there is the V3! Perhaps at Canjam London?

Jan 26, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #13 of 553
Excellent news @Cotnijoe, I look forward to seeing more of UM around!

This is one that I hope to see more of. Ever since I spoke to @flinkenick about the V2 I have been wanting to find a demo but never managed it (didn't dare force fit his CIEMs) and now there is the V3! Perhaps at Canjam London?

We're looking into it but nothing's set in stone. Hopefully for the time being, we'll be able to bring some sort of tour to the UK as well =)!

Jan 26, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #14 of 553
We're looking into it but nothing's set in stone. Hopefully for the time being, we'll be able to bring some sort of tour to the UK as well =)!
Fingers crossed then! And I will keep an eye out for a possible UK tour, which would be great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back