1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More

First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
  1. Cotnijoe
    Hmmm... Could you possibly send me a link in PM? The dual tone cable system is something unique to us and patent pending so it shouldn't be seen in other products. The 3D printed design is also something we had specially designed for us.

Something I'll definitely need to get to the bottom of...

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ service@uniquemelody.org
    Deezel177 likes this.
  2. bvng3540
    When it come to patent or copyright, it does apply in China:ksc75smile:

3. Deftone
    now china is copying their own designs lol!

4. twister6 Contributor
    I wonder if something else is going on here. It was mentioned that appeared somewhere on-line before, even ahead of UM announcement. Just makes no sense, unless it was photoshoped?

5. betula
    I am selling my brand new 3DD if anyone is interested. I just want to use the funds towards full sized open headphones which is my main interest, I hardly ever use IEMs.

6. Leftbehind
    The image I have is one that I downloaded from a product page on TaoBao using the app. I remember it because I posted it in a chat online and some discussion was had. I thought about buying it based on looks alone, but passed it up. Sure enough a few months later I happen to be on this page and notice the images look similar.
    If i had to guess someone got ahold of a promo photo and used it to sell junk on Tao. I see all kinds of clothes that aren't even released yet being advertised on Tao, so I wouldn't doubt it. It wouldn't be the first time a manufacturers image was used to sell something unrelated on TaoBao. I've done reverse image searches on Google, TaoBao, and Ali and haven't had any luck and unfortunately, I'm not sure how to get history on Tao.

7. JustJoseph
    Anyone has impressions on the 3DD Ti? I saw the frequency response graph and it looked really bad, just wanted to make sure if it wasn't exaggerated because I have been eyeing these for a while now

8. marcusd
    Yup, we posted a review of it here a while back

https://headfonics.com/2018/11/unique-melody-3dd-ti-review/

9. Deezel177
    I covered them a while back during one of my trips to Singapore. Its aberrations are very noticeable, but not fatal. I reckon they have some legs when it comes to EDM and the like, but it's honestly a difficult sell most anywhere else. Anyway, here's the post:

10. JustJoseph
    Thank you for your responses! I saw Crinacle' measurements and it looked terrible with those awful peaks, so I was sceptical. Then again, I haven't heard it in person yet so I am just saying this based on the graph. Thank you!

11. Onik
    price is a :scream_cat:

12. betula
    Welcome to the world of high-end audio.

13. FastAndClean
    or overpriced audio

14. betula
    These are pretty much synonyms.

FastAndClean likes this.
  15. JustJoseph
    I have listened to the 3DD in person, and they sound terrible. The bass is very powerful, with tonnes of sub bass rumble. But other than that, there's nothing good. The mid range sounds wierd and vocals sound off. It's not terrible to the point where I wouldn't listen to it, but then again, it should sound better for the price. If not for the sub bass, I would say they are worth 200usd. Even my USD27 Chinese iems (Tin Audio T2) has better tonality imo.

First

Back
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23