Under £30 phones for exercise and everyday use
Feb 9, 2012 at 8:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Immortal Wombat

New Head-Fier
I just ordered a Sansa Clip+ and I'm going to get some (budget) decent phones to go with it.

After looking at the buyer's guide, reading a couple of reviews and actually checking which ones are available in the UK I think my main options are:

SoundMagic E30

and

MEElectronics M6

Both at around £20.

I will be listening to an eclectic range of music from dubstep to Mozart so although bass is important I don't want it to drown out any detail in less bassy tracks.

Any thoughts or advice would be very welcome, if you think I've missed an important consideration or know of any higher level portables/IEMs that I can get under £30 at the moment I'd love to hear about it

Thanks

Feb 9, 2012 at 9:15 AM Post #2 of 8
Vsonic GR06.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/VSONIC-GR06-High-Fidelity-Professional-Quality-Stereo-Inner-Ear-Earphones-/380378110428?pt=Other_MP3_Player_Accessories&hash=item58904d59dc

Feb 10, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #8 of 8
Ok so even though I was supposed to be on a budget I just bought 3 pairs of headphones... CURSE YOU HEAD-FI

Some £4 phones from Focalprice that got very good reviews on this forum as a junk pair for the gym

SoundMagic E30 from Focalprice for £22.43 - I got worried after placing the order that they might be fakes, but apparently SoundMagic phones are one of the few genuine things on Focalprice (how do I tell if they are legit when they arrive?)

And those RadioPaq Jazz for £10 from amazon because £10 down from £60 is just too good to miss out on.

I hate/love you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back