[unboxing] KEF LS50 Wireless
Sep 19, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #50 of 344
I Got mine around 1500usd, around 12000hdk. Maybe that the reason i dont have those isotek stuffs.

where did you got it at that price in HK, USA Store?
excellent price for sure

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #52 of 344
Anyone else having issues with IR remotes (TV/cable box) signals changing volume and turing off their LS50W?

For instance, my cable remote, when i hit the "last channel" button, it turns the speakers off or on, or when I am in the channel guide, the page up page down turns the volume of the KEFs up or down. What really makes this frustrating is that it doe not happen all the time.

Oct 10, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #56 of 344
Borrowed this from the roon forum. Have not tried it yet.
"Kef will be posting this into the fw update release notes but in the mean time…

7639622D-6E8E-4C03-9A2E-5FB2C0B2A916.jpg2224x1668 167 KB

To set Master as Left Channel,

1 In PC source press the space between source select and volume down icon 5 times
2. Press volume up icon once
3. Press A, the blinking icon will swap from C to D.
4. Press B to confirm and exit.

Repeating the above process will swap the channels back again." Credit to Ratbert
did anyone figure how to swap the Left and Right speakers?

my Left speaker sound much softer than the Right. the vocals seem to be weighted on the Right speaker :/

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017 at 6:32 PM Post #59 of 344
lol. that's some Konami code indeed (I think the Konami code was less convoluted... lol)

is it preferable to actually mess with the sound settings via the app? default sounds good but it gets tad bit boomy but tuning the settings seem to pull back the bass too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back