1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

UM2,Triple.fi or Klipsch Image(For rock music on Sony A808)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by the_thatguy, Apr 11, 2008.
  1. the_thatguy
    Hi guys.Which one is better for rock music on my a808?

2. the_thatguy
    Any recommendations?

3. basman
    TripleFi.

4. the_thatguy
    Thanks basman.But i'm a bit worried about triples.Because i have a super.fi5 pro and i don't like it at all.Maybe it isn't a good match for sony.I don't know.

5. goober-george
    Sleek SA6.

6. elnero
    Quote:

Originally Posted by goober-george /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Sleek SA6.

X2

SA6's have great PRaT which translates to them being a lot of fun and handle just about anything thrown at them.

7. basman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by the_thatguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Thanks basman.But i'm a bit worried about triples.Because i have a super.fi5 pro and i don't like it at all.Maybe it isn't a good match for sony.I don't know.

SuperFi is SuperFi, thats why we have TripleFi. I'm using Sony DAP's with my TripleFi and Im very much satisfied with its sound quality even unamped.

8. Big Kev
    I mostly listen to rock/metal and love my triple.fi's with my Zune.

9. JwY
    Quote:

Originally Posted by the_thatguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What don't you like about them?

10. the_thatguy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JwY /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    What don't you like about them?

Mids,vocals,fit issues[​IMG]

11. woopididi
    fit issues will remain when upgrading to the Triple.fi, so you might want to take a look on other IEMs.

12. ricthaman
    I'd really like to know how the bass.low end on the triples are. I listen to rock, metal, gothic and stuff like that and especially on the gothic tracks I like to hear the really deep guitars as they are meant to be. Deep, dark and very powerfull.

How do the triple.fi's handle music like Nighwtish, After forever or epica for example? (don't know if anybody listens to those bands around here)

thx a lot for any input!

greetz