UM Miracle or JH13
Sep 15, 2011 at 12:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

kissmevn

100+ Head-Fier
Hi I'm using a pk1 and I want to upgrade my listening experience higher.
And now I'm stuck between UM Miracle and Jh13.
I love vocal, pop and classical, btw

Thanks

Sep 15, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 14

Quote:
Get both. You could tell us how they compare. First-hand impressions are the best, anyways.

LOL, it's good recommendation but it will cost double. I will recommend to go with JH13Pro or Westone ES5 for these genres music(especialy Vocals).

Sep 17, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #6 of 14
I have demoed both the miracles and the jh13. IMO, the miracle has a bigger sounstage than jh13 and better bass extention. Jh13 feels more agressive and forward while miracle is laid back and very smooth. jh13 has a 'punchy' bass, i guess it depends on personal preference.Think of jh13 as drinking a cup of plain water i suppose. Just my 2 cents. Good luck. I am also taking advantage of UM's discount when it reaches SEA. If you are interested here is their reply to my inquries. As usual their customer service is top-notch.

"Unfortunately we can't open this sale up to Singapore just yet.

We will be rolling out this sale in Malaysia in about 2 weeks from now and they will be able to take care of your order at the full discount rate, with all of the freebies!

Keep your eyes posted on uniquemelody.com.my and our global site, uniquemelody.co for the latest updates.

Don't worry, we'll be getting some customs in your ears soon enough!"

Miracles here i come!

Sep 17, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #9 of 14

Quote:
I have demoed both the miracles and the jh13. IMO, the miracle has a bigger sounstage than jh13 and better bass extention. Jh13 feels more agressive and forward while miracle is laid back and very smooth. Think of jh13 as drinking a cup of plain water i suppose. Just my 2 cents. Good luck. I am also taking advantage of UM's discount when it reaches SEA. If you are interested here is their reply to my inquries. As usual their customer service is top-notch.

"Unfortunately we can't open this sale up to Singapore just yet.

We will be rolling out this sale in Malaysia in about 2 weeks from now and they will be able to take care of your order at the full discount rate, with all of the freebies!

Keep your eyes posted on uniquemelody.com.my and our global site, uniquemelody.co for the latest updates.

Don't worry, we'll be getting some customs in your ears soon enough!"

Miracles here i come!

Thanks for your recommendation. I'm currently in Viet Nam and can't request for a miracle demonstration from UM.
So I guess I can't hope for a group buy here, either, maybe I will wait for the christmas sale.
And luckily we have an UM' seller here (around 989$) so I will  order one Miracle and cross my fingers for that.

Sep 17, 2011 at 6:46 PM Post #10 of 14
If you likes PK1,  I think JH sound signature doesn't work out for you, I had JH11 and dicided to sell them after I found that I can't not have relax and natural sounds from JH's, For now I'm using earsonic SM2 which is technically below JH11 but has more rich and engaged sounds.

Sep 18, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #11 of 14

Quote:
Thanks for your recommendation. I'm currently in Viet Nam and can't request for a miracle demonstration from UM.
So I guess I can't hope for a group buy here, either, maybe I will wait for the christmas sale.
And luckily we have an UM' seller here (around 989$) so I will  order one Miracle and cross my fingers for that.

No problems man :) Mabey you should ask them if there is gonna be a sale in Vietnam? If there is, i think you should hold off your purchase until the sale comes. It will be worth the extra wait.

Sep 18, 2011 at 7:27 AM Post #12 of 14
Hi man, if you are in Vietnam, u can buy UM at koolaudio, they take your ear impression as well 
btw, i also have the same question as thread 
JH 13 or Miracle ?
I also listen to pop and vocal, and mid range should be the most important things :D
Miracle is quite cheaper than JH 13 right? 
However, i think JH have more experience in earphone production than UM, does it impact the quality of earphone they produce ?
Thanks 

Oct 5, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #13 of 14

Quote:
Hi man, if you are in Vietnam, u can buy UM at koolaudio, they take your ear impression as well btw, i also have the same question as thread JH 13 or Miracle ?I also listen to pop and vocal, and mid range should be the most important things :DMiracle is quite cheaper than JH 13 right? However, i think JH have more experience in earphone production than UM, does it impact the quality of earphone they produce ?
Thanks 

I think the Miracles are better for you if you are valuing on the vocals and mid range. I dont have either of them, but im thinking to decide for myself. I have read tons of review and asked many people. ask joker about the miracles. search the review 197 iem compared.

Oct 8, 2011 at 11:51 AM Post #14 of 14

Quote:
I think the Miracles are better for you if you are valuing on the vocals and mid range. I dont have either of them, but im thinking to decide for myself. I have read tons of review and asked many people. ask joker about the miracles. search the review 197 iem compared.

Thanks, I already ordered a Miracle and waiting (in about 4-6 weeks) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back