Ultrasone Proline 750 (Blue Version) [2 Cables, New Earpads, Original Box)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Sep 27, 2011 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm selling these to fund 2 new purchases (getting back into the high end). This is one of my favorite closed headphones out there because it has tons of kick across the spectrum, but stays fairly balanced doing it. 

All the original accessories are included and the headphones have been very well taken care of (I'm the second owner). They've been broken in physically and sonically and are much more comfortable than my previous Pro 750 experience. 

Anyway...PayPal only, CONUS only (because of recent problems with shipping. Canada ruined it for everybody), send as gift or add 3% please. Check my feedback it's all good. 

If you pay the $185 asking price I'll throw in an Ultrasone Short cable as well. Thanks for looking.

Sep 27, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #2 of 11

Benny-x

1000+ Head-Fier
As I'm in Canada I'm SHOL on this one, but what do you mean by Canada ruined everything? Did something change recently regarding Canadian<->American shipping?

I suppose you can take this as a BUMP since I'm not in the running.

Sep 27, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #3 of 11

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
I've had many deals that went just fine with Canadian shipping. 

But recently I had a product (ALO Rx Mk2) worth around $350 just fall off the face of the earth for awhile. I had sent 2 packages that day. Package 1 was a headphone trade and made it there in a reasonable amount of time. Package 2 (the amp) has been (and to my knowledge) is still is stuck in customs.

EDIT: Both to Canada

The buyer is (understandably) upset, and I feel bad that there's nothing I can do about it. I would be fine with issuing a refund and getting the package back, but I can't do that. It's out of my hands in Canada. So I won't be shipping outside CONUS for awhile until I get the nerve back I guess.

Quote:
As I'm in Canada I'm SHOL on this one, but what do you mean by Canada ruined everything? Did something change recently regarding Canadian<->American shipping?

I suppose you can take this as a BUMP since I'm not in the running.

Sep 28, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #4 of 11

Armaegis

Modern Modder Man of Manitoba
HTML... uphill, both ways!
Haha, the journey never ends does it? 
cool.gif

Sep 28, 2011 at 12:14 PM Post #5 of 11

MorbidToaster

Headphoneus Supremus
Of course not. You of all people know this by now. These will be funding an LCD 2 rev 2 and a nice new NFB 10SE. Well...helping fund it. Hehe

Oct 5, 2011 at 7:57 AM Post #10 of 11

jpelg

Needs a regular fix of 'Fi
'06 Nat Meet Co-Coordinator
These are the older "ProLine" series (as compared to the current "Pro" models), correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread