1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Ultrasone Edition M on ear portable headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Mantygre, Jun 27, 2019.
Trader History (8)
  1. Mantygre
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Ultrasone M Edition Headphones used but in great condition, some marks from normal use but nothing important. Without original case, but I'll send a generic hard case for transport as a gift.

Price includes shipping to Europe and Paypal fees.

Hand crafted in Germany, S-Logic PLUS Natural Surround Sound technology provides an immersive sound experience
    Ethiopian sheep leather earpads and head pad
    Ruthenium plated ear cups

These hand-crafted headphones for on-the-go perfectly combine the compactness desired for mobile use with the sound volume of extraordinary, top-class hi-fi headphones. When connected to a high-quality music player, notebook, tablet or smartphone, the Edition M will develop its full audiophile potential. It will transform every train, plane or any other type of journey into an unequalled sound experience. The Edition M's outstanding acoustic properties arise not only from the careful material selection and manufacturing process, but also from our patented Ultrasone S-Logic Plus technology. The integrated MU metal shielding is also a must-have feature of this exclusive exemplar.
    A detachable OFC cable with integrated remote control and microphone are included with the headphones. Thus, switching between telephone conversations and music playback is no problem at all. The 1.2m cable has a gold-plated, angled, 3.5mm 4-pin jack.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
  2. Mantygre
    Bump!

3. Mantygre
    Bump with some photos!

4. Mantygre
    Bump!

5. Mantygre
    Bump!

6. Blueoris
    How was the synergy with your Sony NW WM1Z? I would think this is one of the best on-ears available for that DAP.

7. Mantygre
    Snynergy is great, but I still have to find something that sounds bad with the NW WM1Z :blush:

Selling only because I have too many headphones, but they are so light and wonderful sounding that I'm sure I will miss them!

8. Mantygre
    Bump!

9. Mantygre
    Price drop