Ultrasone Edition 10 announced!
Oct 3, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #542 of 771

Quote:
yeah your probably right, it sure does look like a metal disk in the picture though. 

Chances are pretty good that it's just poor artwork.  Can't imagine the folks at Ultrasone haven't yet figured out the difference between open and closed.  Wonder if there's a Wiki we can refer them to, just in case. 
wink_face.gif

Oct 5, 2010 at 2:42 AM Post #545 of 771

It certainly looks sexy from the photo itself.

Quote:
 be prepared,the worlds best headphone has now a  webside

of course it's ULTRASONE ED-10

http://www.edition-10.com/

Oct 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM Post #549 of 771
Since the phones are shipping soon, I have changed the thread title to a more appropriate one
regular_smile .gif

Oct 5, 2010 at 7:54 AM Post #550 of 771
I find this less appropriate. This is obviously not the ED 10 price appreciation thread anyway. Which is what people focused on since just about nobody has heard it yet
wink.gif

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:00 AM Post #552 of 771
I agree with oqvist. Turning this threat into an appreciation thread would mean there'd by 30+ pages of people complaining about the price before any impressions were even posted. Perhaps this should be kept as the launch thread, and then a separate appreciation thread can be made by someone?

Thinker or myself (or someone else who pre-ordered) could post the appreciation thread when we actually get them and have impressions.

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:01 AM Post #553 of 771

Quote:
I find this less appropriate. This is obviously not the ED 10 price appreciation thread anyway. Which is what people focused on since just about nobody has heard it yet
wink.gif

Agreed, the appreciation thread should be a separate thread altogether once people have them and have a chance to listen. A year from now, it would be a shame if someone had to flip through 40 pages of posts before getting to one about how they sound.

Oct 5, 2010 at 8:38 AM Post #555 of 771
S-logic is part of the soundstaging yes. The drivers is always displaced but on the 900 if you cover the vent holes you do get less "surround"  but you still get a soundstage that is nicely projected a bit in front of you. . More depth and less width compared to headphones that don´t angle or displace the drivers in general. Those vent holes do effect the sound as well some. Look up KeeS mod and you may get some comparisons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back