Ultrasone 900 anxiety
Mar 22, 2010 at 9:24 PM Post #17 of 21
Lol lol lol. I should...but looking over at them, damn that Jena cable is beautiful...

Mar 23, 2010 at 12:07 AM Post #18 of 21
A number of new Ultrasone users have written to me with this same problem over the past several months. I will tell you the same thing I told them. Unscrew the cable from the cup then put it back in and then screw it in until it's screwed in to where it stops. It should not be loose. This should alleviate the problem.

Mar 23, 2010 at 12:13 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pinna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A number of new Ultrasone users have written to me with this same problem over the past several months. I will tell you the same thing I told them. Unscrew the cable from the cup then put it back in and then screw it in until it's screwed in to where it stops. It should not be loose. This should alleviate the problem.

Shouldn't Ultrasone be doing this..

Mar 23, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shouldn't Ultrasone be doing this..

For reasons that are not entirely clear to me, there are some on Head-Fi who think of me as something akin to the resident Ultrasone Pro 750 expert. This unofficial "title" (for lack of a better description) is not one that I deserve. It came about probably because of a thread I wrote, my answers to questions pertaining to the Pro 750 in the forums, and the comments I made, early on, defending (probably too much) the Pro 750 against what I considered to be undeserved highly derogatory insults.

So, yes Ultrasone should be doing this and, indeed, they do. However, here on Head-Fi, probably due to the reasons sited in the first paragraph of this post, I found myself answering PM's sent to me by those who wanted me to address their concerns about the 750.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back