1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Ears UE18Plus SOLD

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Medicake, Mar 12, 2018.
Trader History (11)
  1. Medicake
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hello,

Today I will be listing my Ultimate Ears 18 Plus pro ciems with the latest true tone drivers.... It pains me to do this but I have come to the conclusion that ciems aren't for me and I have found myself reaching less and less for these, so here I am.

Please note that you will need to contact a 3rd party company to preform the reshell, I had mine reshelled via InEarz but there are a couple of companies who can do the rehsell

Along with the UE18+ I'll be including the following:
    mellifera spc (litz) 4.4mm balanced from sgaudiohive.com
    mellifera copper 2.5mm balalnced also from sgaudiohive.com
    2.5mm balanced to 3.5mm unbalanced
    Pelican 1010 case

Please note that the price includes both Paypal fee AND shipping insured via USPS.

https://imgur.com/a/r6wZF

PENDING TRADE

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. rantng
    Just a heads up for anyone considering InEarz: I had contacted them 3 weeks ago about reshelling a Noble K10 & Kaysen Thurber of InEarz informed me that they were not performing any remolds at this time. Not sure if this has changed since then, but you may want to shoot them an email first.

3. aussietanker
    This is a great price.

Should be able to get them reshelled by Lear in HK. They are a tiny bit pricier than others (depending on how "custom" you go ie gold and silver flakes) but EXCELLENT work. I recently had a UE11Pro done by them and was EXTREMELY happy with the end product. But as always, shoot them an email first. I am VERY happy with my UE11pro. I can't even begin to imagine how good the UE18Pro would sound :)

4. Raxxon
    Hi,

5. Raxxon
    Hi, I need to check out reshell options, but would you be willing to post to the UK?

6. Medicake
    Bump

7. Medicake
    Price drop

8. Medicake
    Bump

9. Medicake
    Bump

10. Medicake
    Bump and Price drop

11. Medicake
    Pending Trade.....