1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Ultimate Ears UE11 Pro Custom IEMs

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by DeusEx, Apr 30, 2017.
Trader History (2)
  1. DeusEx
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Ultimate Ears UE-11 Pro custom IEMs in near mint condition, comes with stock UE black cable and everything originally included in mint condition - UE box, carrying kit, cleaning tool, UE envelope w/ information. I've honestly been out of the high-end headphone game for a few years now, so selling these for $SOLD$ + shipping - a great deal for a former flagship custom IEM that's currently selling on UE's website for $1150.

All you''ll need to do is find a company that offers reshelling services, such as Inearz, and get shell impressions at an audiologist (JH Audio and Ultimate Ears both have a wide list of audiologists recommended in different cities) and you'll be set to go.

$SOLD$ + shipping

Would prefer to ship them in the US, but PM me for offers/questions! Here's my Feedback

(posting again since the new forum system isn't allowing me to edit the price in the post)

4296808740_283c33e3e1_o.jpg 4296808840_b15fcd7479_o (1).jpg IMG_20170423_153802441.jpg

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. demonwarrior
    Ugh, I'm lost with the new site layout.

How old and used are the drivers for this one?

3. DeusEx
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017