Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Right Earphone Shell Cracked
post-10687419
Post #1 of 2

toekneeyeah

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
My right earphone shell cracked and is currently being held together by cheap tape. I'm not going to risk hot-glueing the shell so I'm thinking about either buying a new set or trying to reshell it.

Out of personal recommendation would it be better to buy a new pair of earphones despite only my right earphone shell is broken.

Or should I try to get them reshelled? If so, what would be the best place/website to get this done? I live in California, United States for reference.

Thank you!

- Tony 

post-10687440
Post #2 of 2

Ivabign

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
  My right earphone shell cracked and is currently being held together by cheap tape. I'm not going to risk hot-glueing the shell so I'm thinking about either buying a new set or trying to reshell it.

Out of personal recommendation would it be better to buy a new pair of earphones despite only my right earphone shell is broken.

Or should I try to get them reshelled? If so, what would be the best place/website to get this done? I live in California, United States for reference.

Thank you!

- Tony 

It only costs $95 for the reshell (there are a couple of additions you could go for - recessed sockets and/or a new cable) that could raise the cost - but for less than a hundred bucks, you can't go wrong. If you liked your TF10's, you should enjoy a reshelled version. The kids get pushed out a bit and the bass stays solid...

I used Inearz in Florida - they do great work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)