Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 15, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #991 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Shipment/Delivery Estimates have now changed from Dec 14 / Dec 24 to Dec 23 / Dec 24. Looks like they're trying hard to ship before Christmas. I won't be holding my breath though...

ditto. I'm not worried if it's late. mine work fine for now.

Dec 15, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #992 of 1,260
Update: I politely emailed Amazon to complain and they upgraded me from free super saver shipping to 1 day shipping at no extra cost. So, my order details have changed from

Dec 23 Ship / Dec 24 Deliver (free super saver shipping)

to

Dec 22 Ship / Dec 22 Deliver (1 day shipping - no charge)

Those numbers make absolutely no sense. I don't know what's going on with Amazon...

Dec 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM Post #993 of 1,260
That's a really weird estimate for the free shipping.

My order got pushed back to a Dec 21 ship date as well. I emailed them and they've upgraded mine to free 1 day shipping as well (from free 2 day). It's to be expected I guess, the initial delivery estimates they gave were way off, especially since it said it was backordered till the 19th when I ordered.

Dec 15, 2009 at 11:25 PM Post #994 of 1,260
Customer service is a joke. They offer me free 2 day and I email again saying that free shipping wont put the product in my hand when it was promised. They email me back saying free 1 day. Then the 3rd email they tell me if I am unhappy I should cancel my order and buy with another vendor.

pathetic.

Dec 15, 2009 at 11:35 PM Post #996 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by people people /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Customer service is a joke. They offer me free 2 day and I email again saying that free shipping wont put the product in my hand when it was promised. They email me back saying free 1 day. Then the 3rd email they tell me if I am unhappy I should cancel my order and buy with another vendor.

pathetic.

Not trying to be a jerk, but why not cancel. You obviously are not happy. You are getting a great product at a great price. Yes, there are problems with shipping in a time frame that is acceptable to you, but they can't ship a product they don't have. True, they probably shouldn't have sold one that they didn't have in stock ready to ship that instant, but I bet you aren't complaining about the price. I would throw down another $100 and wait a month or even two and I am sure that there are some who didn't get on the deal for $99 tha would gladly take your order whenever amazon decides to ship it.

So, if you are really that dissatisfied with amazon and their attempts to keep you happy cancel your order or better yet let someone pay you $99 and you just ship them the tf10s when amazon ships.

Dec 15, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #997 of 1,260
Quote:

pathetic.

You're right, they should have just canceled your order instead of honoring it.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 11:43 PM Post #998 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by a.dickens /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not trying to be a jerk, but why not cancel. You obviously are not happy. You are getting a great product at a great price. Yes, there are problems with shipping in a time frame that is acceptable to you, but they can't ship a product they don't have. True, they probably shouldn't have sold one that they didn't have in stock ready to ship that instant, but I bet you aren't complaining about the price. I would throw down another $100 and wait a month or even two and I am sure that there are some who didn't get on the deal for $99 tha would gladly take your order whenever amazon decides to ship it.

So, if you are really that dissatisfied with amazon and their attempts to keep you happy cancel your order or better yet let someone pay you $99 and you just ship them the tf10s when amazon ships.

Obviously $100 is a great price I would be dumb not to take it. The price is besides the point though. Like you said they shouldnt have sold it if they didnt have enough, OR they should have told me it would not ship until the 21st. I am just unhappy with the way they have dealt with it. They must have realized there was going to be a supply issue, they should have sent an email saying there is a chance my order would get pushed back. Instead they email me the day after they were supposed to send it and tell me it wont be here until the 24th.

I just think they went about dealing with it miserably. But at this point I am more angry with their CS reps. Besides the poor English they speak, they aren't even hearing what I am saying to them.

Dec 15, 2009 at 11:50 PM Post #999 of 1,260
Quote:

Obviously $100 is a great price I would be dumb not to take it. The price is besides the point though. Like you said they shouldnt have sold it if they didnt have enough, OR they should have told me it would not ship until the 21st. I am just unhappy with the way they have dealt with it. They must have realized there was going to be a supply issue, they should have sent an email saying there is a chance my order would get pushed back. Instead they email me the day after they were supposed to send it and tell me it wont be here until the 24th.

I just think they went about dealing with it miserably. But at this point I am more angry with their CS reps. Besides the poor English they speak, they aren't even hearing what I am saying to them.

Yeah, I see how that can be frustrating. Just keep thinking about the good deal and not the disappointing shipping news.

I know what you mean about the reps. I had arranged overnight/saturday delivery when I ordered mine. I never got an order confirmation, a shipping email, or anything of the sort and Amazon just told me that I was "Processing". I called a couple times to make sure they were going to be delivered on time and it seemed that the reps had no idea what I was talking about or how it seemed as if they weren't going to ship on time even though it was 10PM and they hadn't shipped. They were just reading off the script.

It turned out they shipped the Saturday morning that they were supposed to be delivered, Amazon refunded my $20 for shipping, and they were delivered on time that Saturday. I was pleased with Amazon and maybe Amazon will come through for you.

Dec 16, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #1,000 of 1,260
Woohoo! On a whim, I changed my shipping from standard to free super saver and the delivery estimate stayed the same! Before it was Dec 24 for standard and Jan 7-15 for free super saver. So just a head's up all those that paid the extra $ to ensure you got in on the rebate, it might be worth switching.

EDIT: NM, it now says...shipping estimate Dec 24.
frown.gif

EDIT2: When I click on the invoice though, it says, "delivery estimate: December 24, 2009"

I'll leave it for a day and see what happens.

Dec 16, 2009 at 1:18 AM Post #1,002 of 1,260
i would have bought 3 at this price if i had the money.

Dec 16, 2009 at 6:11 AM Post #1,003 of 1,260
Damn you guys are an impatient lot. Unless you wanted them in time for Christmas day, what's wrong with waiting a few extra days.

You're getting a top of the line product at a third of its usual price. You know that thousands of other people also placed orders and there is no way Amazon can stock and process that many shipments in such little time. So stop bitching to Amazon about free shipping upgrades and then coming here to bitch more about how "1 Day Shipping" isn't much different from the "Super Saver Free 5-9 Day Shipping". Be grateful that Amazon is even bothering to deal with your incessant pestering. The item is backordered - changing the shipping method isn't going to make more IEMs drop of the sky.

You can only blame yourself for not seeing the deal earlier in the day. Remember there are people who missed the deal by minutes and would love to be waiting 3 weeks for their TF10s. I have no problem waiting for my 12/24 ship date. The world isn't going to end in the meantime. ****.

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:34 AM Post #1,005 of 1,260
Quote:

Customer service is a joke. They offer me free 2 day and I email again saying that free shipping wont put the product in my hand when it was promised. They email me back saying free 1 day. Then the 3rd email they tell me if I am unhappy I should cancel my order and buy with another vendor. pathetic.

What are you expecting them to do, crap out new headphones for you? They're going to give you free 1 day shipping, I.E. the fastest shipping option possible. They aren't building the headphones so they're at logitech's mercy.

Or, maybe instead of doing the minimal amount of effort necessary and just e-mailing them you should try talking to a real person and see how they can help you. Every time i've done the "Call Me" function on their website I've gotten someone that sounds like a native english speaker. It's only the e-mail communications that I've had language issues on.

In the end, they could have been more communicative, but everyone who has taken the time to call has usually gotten more than sufficient service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back