Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 15, 2009 at 1:52 PM Post #976 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by PouncePony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The product page (link) shows them coming in stock on the 19th. I'm leaving town on the 23rd - don't think they will make it by the 22nd. Guess I better get the shipping upgraded.

-Pony

Mr Amazon says: I can confirm that we still expect to ship your order by December 14 - December 15. It should be delivered to you by December 17 - December 18.

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:00 PM Post #978 of 1,260
My Shipment/Delivery Estimates have now changed from Dec 14 / Dec 24 to Dec 23 / Dec 24. Looks like they're trying hard to ship before Christmas. I won't be holding my breath though...

This better be worth the upgrade from my Superfi Pro 5's
wink_face.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #979 of 1,260
mine got pushed back to the 24th as well. boo.

Dec 15, 2009 at 3:01 PM Post #980 of 1,260
So did mine. Very annoying that they had to change it twice.

Dec 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #983 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by midget /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i got pushed back to the 23rd. this is getting ridiculous, changing shipping addresses now because i won't be at college.

I changed my shipping address as well because I won't be at work on the 22nd. The one day shipping charge was added back on. Emailed Amazon again, so hopefully they will take it off.

Dec 15, 2009 at 4:06 PM Post #984 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine still says delivery estimate Dec. 17th, down from Dec. 9th originally. Not sure if complaining to Amazon will get them to me faster as I ordered with Prime and got the free two-day shipping already. Maybe they'll overnight it!!??

I emailed and complained. They bumped me to one-day shipping for free and told me if I don't receive shipping confirmation by Dec. 21st that I need to contact them again.
wink.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 4:44 PM Post #987 of 1,260
They wouldn't give me free one day shipping, even though I've paid for 2nd day from the get-go. They credited me 5 whole $ the first time toward my shipping fee, and wouldn't do anything for me this time. I'm not happy with their 'legendary' CS.

Guess it's time to go car shopping, but I want to wait for the MKVI Golf R to come out next year. Maybe an EVO X MR would suffice.
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 4:59 PM Post #988 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They wouldn't give me free one day shipping, even though I've paid for 2nd day from the get-go. They credited me 5 whole $ the first time toward my shipping fee, and wouldn't do anything for me this time. I'm not happy with their 'legendary' CS.

All I can say is it's not what you're asking, but how you ask.

Also, you might have gotten a CSR that was having a bad day, there's nothing that says you can't call back and get someone else who might be more helpful.

In the end, if you're unhappy call them and let them know. If you don't call they won't know you're unhappy and there is no way for them to "make it right" for you.

But remember rule #1 when it comes to getting what you want: "You always catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar".

Dec 15, 2009 at 5:09 PM Post #989 of 1,260
^^ Very sound advice. Kill them with kindness, and gently mention that you're 'unhappy'... Ha ha ha, but I am incapable of being gentle. ;0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back