Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM Post #961 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by PouncePony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone get an update from Amazon? My still show Items not yet shipped:
Delivery estimate: December 17, 2009 - December 18, 2009

I don't believe I'll be getting them this week.

-Pony

Ditto all of the above. My Amazon says exactly the same thing, and I too don't hold out any hope. Thankfully my Ultrasones keep me content during the work day.
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #962 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by PouncePony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone get an update from Amazon? My still show Items not yet shipped:
Delivery estimate: December 17, 2009 - December 18, 2009

I don't believe I'll be getting them this week.

-Pony

Mine still show a delivery date of 12/17. Original date was 12/8, but that was bumped. We'll see what happens. I'm in no hurry.
popcorn.gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #965 of 1,260
Same here. Shipping Estimate Dec 14. Delivery Estimate Dec 24. (Free Super Saver Shipping, 5-9 days)

Did people manage to get upgraded to faster shipping by contacting amazon and complaining?

Dec 14, 2009 at 7:53 PM Post #966 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmiarka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine still show a delivery date of 12/17. Original date was 12/8, but that was bumped. We'll see what happens. I'm in no hurry.
popcorn.gif

I just want them before christmas so I can use them when all of the "fun" ensues.

Dec 14, 2009 at 11:10 PM Post #967 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramone /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same here. Shipping Estimate Dec 14. Delivery Estimate Dec 24. (Free Super Saver Shipping, 5-9 days)

Did people manage to get upgraded to faster shipping by contacting amazon and complaining?

I did. Mine were scheduled for January delivery, but after complaining, they upgraded my shipping speed to standard (opposed to super saver shipping) and my TF10s are scheduled for a Dec 24 delivery, which kinda sucks because I was hoping to get one pair in the mail for a Christmas gift, but it doesn't look like it's gonna make it in time.

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:39 AM Post #968 of 1,260
I complained today and was greeted with this letter:

Hello,

I've checked your account and see that you have selected Free Super Saver Shipping for this order.

However, we have upgraded the shipping method to Two-Day Shipping, so we could meet the delivery promise. The estimated delivery date is December 17, 2009 - December 18, 2009.

To speed delivery, especially during the holiday season, shippers may not always scan your package at every stop along its journey. Sometimes packages are delivered before the tracking information is actually updated.

I'll keep watching the tracking information, and if delivery has made, I'll issue you a full refund towards shipping charges.

----

Seemed cool until I realized he took the liberty of upgrading AT MY EXPENSE.... I don't want to switch it manually as they added a day to my buddies shipping estimate when he upgraded his shipping.

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:30 AM Post #969 of 1,260
i received mine on time... lucky me
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2009 at 6:35 AM Post #970 of 1,260
I was told by an amazon CSR that they were being restocked on December 19th. I requested to be upgraded to 1-day shipping and my est. delivery date went from December 17 to December 22nd, which meshes well with what the CSR said (19th is a Saturday).

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:00 PM Post #973 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by sonnybobiche /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was told by an amazon CSR that they were being restocked on December 19th. I requested to be upgraded to 1-day shipping and my est. delivery date went from December 17 to December 22nd, which meshes well with what the CSR said (19th is a Saturday).

The product page (link) shows them coming in stock on the 19th. I'm leaving town on the 23rd - don't think they will make it by the 22nd. Guess I better get the shipping upgraded.

-Pony

Dec 15, 2009 at 1:43 PM Post #975 of 1,260
Mine still says delivery estimate Dec. 17th, down from Dec. 9th originally. Not sure if complaining to Amazon will get them to me faster as I ordered with Prime and got the free two-day shipping already. Maybe they'll overnight it!!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back