Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 13, 2009 at 1:38 AM Post #946 of 1,260
deadhorse.gif

Dec 13, 2009 at 1:49 AM Post #947 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by dweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sorry you recieved a negative PM, I suspect it is due to the sense of outrage someone is feeling at the moment for being banned from a site he has made alot of positive contributions to and enjoys participating in. Hopefully you can forgive any transgressions made.

Certainly, I realized quickly that I was not the intended recipient and I empathized with the sender's plight.

Dec 13, 2009 at 1:50 AM Post #948 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by dweaver /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There is a 2nd case of flipping that was reported by someone, that was definitely not like what you reported. In that other case I think the reportee was over-zealous and the Head-fi admin/moderators made a mistake (which certainly can happen to even the best, I know because I have done the thankless job of moderating and administrating a forum myself). I hope that someone will re-investigate the 2nd case.

Yes, this 2nd case has me very confused. No head-fi rules were broken whatsoever in my understanding...

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #949 of 1,260
Hi:

My Logitech order status is "order cancelled by system", and I didn't received any confirmation e-mail.

However, Logitech charged my credit card bank when I placed the order.

Do I have to phone Logitech, telling them to cancel this charge?
or this will be done automatically by Logitech?

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As noted, I ordered two, and the first order has an email with the "in process" notation when I check my order status online (using order number). The second one seemed to go through fine, but no email, nothing. How do I even check it? I have no order number. What a mess. None of my credit cards have been charged by Logitech, which is also strange.

Anyway, I am on the phone with Logitech right now, will update. They are open Saturdays for online order inquiries, and the toll-free is:

1-800-231-7717
Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 6:00pm PST
Saturday - Sunday, 7:00am to 5:00pm PST

Update:
The rep said my first order went through and I should be getting a shipped email Monday or so (they are catching up). But for a reason he didn't know, my second order was "suppressed" by the system, and he had no explanation. He said I could call back Monday for more info, but suggested something about using a coupon on the full price. Ah, I don't think so. So I got one of two, I believe, and no idea why the second order, which seemed to sail through, never "took."
I hope it doesn't show up on my Amex card, but if so, they will either have to honor it or credit my account, of course.

So that's my Logitech update.

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:40 AM Post #951 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hahah!

We need more new owners w/ impressions and comparisons! Surely they're have to be those of you that paid $100 for both the RE0's and the Triple.Fi's! What a great battle that would be! Specifically, I'd like to know if the vocals on the Triple.Fi's are as liquid smooth as the RE0's!

I have IE8s, Shure E4s, I got my Triple.Fi 10s as soon as they hit the lightning deal (I have an alert set up), and I picked up a pair of RE0s from work yesterday. I haven't had time to open up the Triple.Fi 10s yet since I've been so busy, but later in the year I'll post a comparison with my other IEMs alongside my desktop rig (modded Denon 2910 > Audio-gd C-2C > HD600s). I can tell you I love the IE8s for general use, but I'll tell you how I like my two new purchases once I have time.

Dec 13, 2009 at 2:51 AM Post #952 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some (all?) card companies place an authorization hold once you place an order. It should disappear automatically in time, if not then I'd call them up.

Credit Card Pre-Authorization. What Is It, And How Does The Process Work? (No idea how reliable the info is)

And if it does not come off immediately, ask them to refer it to the fraud department. This is bs.

Dec 13, 2009 at 9:08 AM Post #954 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by mclovin24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes i am using the smallest comply but the seal is still not as tight I would like; the best seal is my x10. With the smallest comply, each time i move my head left or right, the ue fall out easily;

yes mclovin from superbad.
smily_headphones1.gif

Unless you got something different from me, it only comes with two sets of the same size comply tips.

I want them to be a little longer like the ones I have for my ER-4P, but they work fine for now.

Dec 14, 2009 at 2:32 AM Post #955 of 1,260
Amazon has a shipping estimate for me on the 14th of Dec ( my birthday
smile.gif
) for the regular triple-fi's. Shipping has already been delayed once. Has anyone been delayed twice yet, because I'm getting kind of fidgety and antsy waiting to get them in hand.

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:10 AM Post #956 of 1,260
Well be thankful that your second delay still puts them ahead of quite a few of the dates others have received! Count your blessings....

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:12 AM Post #957 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
beerchug.gif
Looking forward to this.
beerchug.gif

Ditto...
normal_smile .gif

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:47 AM Post #958 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by cn11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well be thankful that your second delay still puts them ahead of quite a few of the dates others have received! Count your blessings....

Guess so, but come on it's my birthday!!

Dec 14, 2009 at 8:27 AM Post #959 of 1,260
my order status is still "in process"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back