Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 7, 2009 at 4:47 AM Post #586 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bee65n /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Arent ebay prices around $150 right now? Considering bing cash back is at 20% for ebay, you'd be paying $120 for triple fi's. Not a bad deal. I'd say it's better than $150-$50 rebate from amazon. I had to pay around $110 since I live in NY and have to pay taxes.

LOL if you think that Ebay is at 20% cashback. Try 8%.

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:48 AM Post #587 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by kelvinz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
some headfi'er just PM'd me asking if I wanted to buy a pair of TF10's for $260+ shipping.

What a jackass

I got that pm too. What a jerk.
Guys over at slickdeals.com bought like 10-30 units... What a bunch of greedy people.

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:49 AM Post #588 of 1,260
How do you guys manage to get these great deals. When i look at the listed price of the Triples, they're still listed at 300+.
confused_face_2.gif

Sigh!! I want a pair too (if they're going for 100 with the 50 rebate).

Dec 7, 2009 at 4:53 AM Post #589 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by paintballswimguy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is your delivery date so early. My delivery date is the 24th and i had to pay for standard shipping instead of super saver. The super saver estimate was for January 9th, and the rebate form has to be postmarked by the 7th

A couple days ago I bought "The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks" and a free trial membership of Amazon Prime Shipping was offered which I accepted. I then proceeded to buy these via the "Two Day One Click Free Shipping" option.

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #590 of 1,260
Quote:

How is paying $120 better than paying $110 or $100?

It's not, but I think it's better than paying $150 and dealing with a $50 rebate. Plus, you'll most likely get the earphones within a week or two instead of waiting past Christmas.

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:09 AM Post #591 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL if you think that Ebay is at 20% cashback. Try 8%.

YiEb8.png

Screen shot as of 10 mins ago. You just gotta know where to look.

I think that makes the cheapest TF10s ~$155-20% = ~$125 on ebay

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:20 AM Post #592 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got that pm too. What a jerk.
Guys over at slickdeals.com bought like 10-30 units... What a bunch of greedy people.

The pm part is jerk-ish, but I give major props--and thanks--to the guys at slickdeals. Given that the deal was running only for one day, we didn't lose out on the deal just because they picked up on it. I suppose the deal might've lasted longer had fewer units sold, but I think anyone who was there for the day of the deal was able to participate, and I definitely got the impression it was time based. The fact that other people picked up so many units means in the hope of reselling for a profit will drive prices down, and those of us who missed the deal (myself included) now will have a much better opportunity to benefit from the deal after the fact.

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:23 AM Post #593 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YiEb8.png

Screen shot as of 10 mins ago. You just gotta know where to look.

I think that makes the cheapest TF10s ~$155-20% = ~$125 on ebay

Dangggg~ that’s a good deal... Unfortunately I can't take advantage of that, cause Bing Cash Back is only for United States residence. Not for Canadians unfortunately
frown.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #594 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dangggg~ that’s a good deal... Unfortunately I can't take advantage of that, cause Bing Cash Back is only for United States residence. Not for Canadians unfortunately
frown.gif

That plus a lot of those sellers set international shipping to $99.99

Dec 7, 2009 at 5:34 AM Post #595 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That plus a lot of those sellers set international shipping to $99.99

Yeah, first thing I noticed. It's free for USA residence, but shipping anywhere outside of USA is $99.99! Just aheads up for people planning to buy on ebay, check all fine print and details before going and making the purchase!
Stay smart!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:13 AM Post #597 of 1,260
hi all, i was the op on this deal. i'm glad to see so many people got the deal from amazon and then from logitech. i originally didn't plan on buying these because i knew they wouldn't fit my ears, but i couldn't resist the deal and picked up a pair of the triple.fi 10vi. with the free amazon prime 2-day shipping, they're set to get here on dec. 8th! for those that don't know, you can have up to 4 "family" members join your amazon prime account. i ended up splitting the $80 cost between 3 friends and myself, so $20 isn't too bad for a year of free/fast shipping.

After reading the thread, is Fisher Hearing the best place to get these reshelled? custom earphones with 10vi drivers for $200 sounds amazing. any feedback would be very appreciated. thanks in advance!

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:27 AM Post #598 of 1,260
It looks like Fisher Hearing is a solid choice for reshelling into customs. They seem to be friendly and do a good job.
There's also Unique Melody in China that can reshell and add another driver in. It's supposed to sound similar to the higher end UE custom offerings after that. It does cost substantially more though.

[edit: by the way, thanks for making this thread!]

Dec 7, 2009 at 6:34 AM Post #599 of 1,260
Hmm a 10vi cable should still work with them once re-shelled, right? They could make for the first ever iphone headset customs
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back