Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor Remastered Giveaway
Jul 26, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #47 of 80
I'm watching the videos, but after each one ends, the "continue" button doesn't activate and I see the message to watch the video to the end. I did so, sometimes twice to see what was amiss. Disabled cookie blockers, etc. Still isn't working correctly. 
deadhorse.gif

Jul 28, 2016 at 5:06 AM Post #51 of 80
I'm so anxious and excited for this contest! I hope I get this rare opportunity to own a truly high end product with reference tuning!!

Jul 29, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #52 of 80
Is there a way to verify that one is definitely entered into this giveaway? I did all the ways to get in (10 entries), but I just wanna double check that I'm in!! I'm so nervous and excited as well! Good luck to all :)

Aug 8, 2016 at 9:27 PM Post #53 of 80
I'm sort of curious on how many entries there have been. Surely more than who has commented in this thread. I'll tell you I am crossing my fingers as best I can as I could sure use a new set of ciem; balanced for reference being even better.

Aug 9, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #54 of 80
I have been interested in custom iems for a while now. To win this particular set from the collaboration of Capitol Records and Ultimate Ears would be a truly incredible experience on so many levels!!!

Aug 19, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #60 of 80
Why do I feel like I entered, but didn't enter? :/

I have the same feeling. However I keep checking back and clicking to the link to watch the videos and it hasn't changed the check marks at all. So I suppose at least on my end it is saying that I entered. There is always the concern on if on their side it says I entered. I am crossing my fingers as some killer news like this would really be appreciated right about now in life.

Best of luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back