Ultimate Ears: Our Commitment To The Community
Jan 11, 2013 at 3:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15
We've been a strong part of the community since 2005 and we're ready to get even more involved. We now have a dedicated Sponsor Page and we are going to use it to share all of our exclusive content. Since we are first and foremost a live sound music company, we have unfettered backstage access.  Every month, we'll post new interviews with sound engineers and music industry insiders. We'll share music tips and we'll talk about the latest in-ear developments. We'll also answer any and all of your questions about our products and we'll help with any other questions you may have. This is our way of giving back to the community and of saying thanks! We couldn't have done this without all of you!

See you at the next meet.

Jan 12, 2013 at 7:19 PM Post #5 of 15
Quote:
We've been a strong part of the community since 2005 and we're ready to get even more involved. We now have a dedicated Sponsor Page and we are going to use it to share all of our exclusive content. Since we are first and foremost a live sound music company, we have unfettered backstage access.  Every month, we'll post new interviews with sound engineers and music industry insiders. We'll share music tips and we'll talk about the latest in-ear developments. We'll also answer any and all of your questions about our products and we'll help with any other questions you may have. This is our way of giving back to the community and of saying thanks! We couldn't have done this without all of you!

See you at the next meet.

That sounds AWESOME. 

I've always wondered how "normal" sound engineers create and master their sound and how they make it sound good or sound terrible.

If you are able to get any sound engineers that represent or have done any popular or famous j-pop artists as an interview, I will forever be in awe.

Jan 13, 2013 at 2:10 AM Post #6 of 15
Ooh, this sounds great! I agree with Bowei, that sounds absolutely awesome! :D

Jan 15, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #7 of 15
Support!

Jan 16, 2013 at 7:56 PM Post #11 of 15
Hi everyone — thanks for the support and the hospitality. Like I said, we've been part of Head-fi for many years now but we finally have our own head-fi UE page. Take a look when you have a chance:

http://www.head-fi.org/ultimate-ears

As for technical questions, best to PM me directly.
Quote:

Can we ask questions here or should I PM you

I have a question about out of warranty repairs

By the way, did anyone read the recent feature on Dan McCarroll with Capitol and Virgin Records?

Jan 17, 2013 at 10:57 PM Post #13 of 15
UE900s look amazing 
redface.gif
 you should do a Head-Fi giveaway someday 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back