Ultimate Ears Custom cable line faulty?
Dec 23, 2008 at 1:41 PM Post #16 of 18
I also have had my ue-5c for about 3 years and have yet to have a problem with the cables. Had my ue-11 for a year and no problem either.

Dec 23, 2008 at 4:08 PM Post #17 of 18
i'm without my super fi eb's because my second cable broke recently (same thing, one monitor got fuzy then eventually stopped). i'm having to use stock ipod buds (kill me) but am planning on getting atrio's as they seem more portable than the eb's.

leqin, thanks for the info. i'm having a friend fluent in chinese to look into that for me.

Dec 23, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #18 of 18
This thread is degenerating like all the others have. I have started a thread like this with very little information coming back in reference to the question I actually asked.

Everyone of these threads gets hi-jacked by folks referring to a couple of cable vendors that make cables for the non-custom UE IEMs.

The OP is talking about CUSTOM UE IEMs. Not Triple Fi, or whatever Fi.

As far as I can understand the custom cables and the non custom (fi) cables are different. I would actually encouraged if someone who owns both custom, and non custom IEMs from UE to comment as to the veracity of that statement.

Same goes for the westone cables.

Does anyone actually know of a vendor other than UE that sells cables for the CUSTOM UE IEMs? When you start your answer, be sure that it does not include the part about how well it fits your "fi" non-custom IEM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back