Ultimate Audio Tweak!!
Apr 1, 2004 at 9:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

SteeleBlayde

1000+ Head-Fier
THIS PAST WEEKEND I MADE THE ULTIMATE AUDIO TWEAK FOR MY REFERENCE AUDIOPHILE SYSTEM. I7 I5 73H L337 B4D422!!

triport.jpg

[size=large]+[/size]

50cent.jpg

[size=large]+[/size]

pocket-amp-006.jpg

[size=large]=[/size]

[size=large]BADASS[/size]

That knob was the biggest, blackest, knob I could find for my amp that would fit so that my amp would still rest on its feet!! THAT KNOB IS AUDIOPHILE QUALITY!! I HAVE NOW NOTICED A BLACKER BACKGROUND, VOLUME IS LOUDER, COMPLETELY SILENT OPERATION, INCREASED TREBBLE AND BASS EXTENSION, AND ALL THE ATTENTION OF MY COLLEAGUES AT SCHOOL!! SO GOOD, IT WORKS!!

A fool's thread for April Fools'. Brought to you by 500$ wooden knobs, memories of Merton, toilet paper, big knobs, beanie babies, and friends with siblings that have really messy bedrooms.

Apr 1, 2004 at 4:27 PM Post #4 of 12
Quote:

Originally posted by jboehle
Might not want to keep the soldering iron on flammable surfaces.
smily_headphones1.gif

-Jason

yes i believe the house burned down after that
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 2, 2004 at 4:56 PM Post #7 of 12
thats great

team bose quiet comfort II

simply the best headphones money can buy!

Apr 3, 2004 at 2:11 AM Post #8 of 12
Those are Bose Triports!! Get it right! I wont take any slandering against my Bose!!
mad.gif

Oh, and I dont use Charmin. Thats for wimps. REAL men use sandpaper.

Apr 3, 2004 at 9:14 AM Post #11 of 12
Actually, that amp is THE pocket amp, the original prototype to the LaRocco Pocket Reference. Its a bit old and decrepit looking because it IS old. That thing has probably been with Phil for years. In any case, the differences are that its on a teflon board, it uses EL2001/2002 buffers, and it doesnt feature a charging circuit.

I've got it because Phil was kind enough to lend it to me seeing as how I'm rather headamp-less at the moment.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back