UK - North West Head Fiers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2019 at 10:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

leaky74

500+ Head-Fier
Anyone based in the North West of the UK; specifically Lancashire/Greater Manchester?

Without taking advantage of Amazon’s returns policy (they get annoyed after a while!), you’ll know how hard it is to demo IEMs!

Anyone in the area have any of the following they’d be willing to let me have a listen of: Campfire Andromeda, Solaris or Polaris? Also, Noble Encore or Django?

I can offer a listen to my oBravo erib-1a in return and I’m also awaiting delivery of the the new Campfire IO.

Thanks

Chris

May 4, 2019 at 6:04 AM Post #2 of 6
Anyone based in the North West of the UK; specifically Lancashire/Greater Manchester?

Without taking advantage of Amazon’s returns policy (they get annoyed after a while!), you’ll know how hard it is to demo IEMs!

Anyone in the area have any of the following they’d be willing to let me have a listen of: Campfire Andromeda, Solaris or Polaris? Also, Noble Encore or Django?

I can offer a listen to my oBravo erib-1a in return and I’m also awaiting delivery of the the new Campfire IO.

Thanks

Chris
Hi Chris,

We will be attending the North West Audio Show and showing Vidar / Aegir, Saga, Bi Frost Multibit and maybe a few more home products and maybe bringing some news toys. Also we have a small area with Lyr3, Jotunheim and a small stack of Schiit along with the Mr Speakers and Dekoni Headphones please come in for a chat as we would love to see you, the show is free to attend so you just need to get to Cranage Hall at the end of June.

Regards

Mark

May 4, 2019 at 6:20 AM Post #3 of 6
Sounds good Mark, thanks for the heads up!

Jun 24, 2019 at 2:55 AM Post #5 of 6
Hi Mark, will the Ether 2 be amongst the headphones you will be taking to Cranage?
Hi,
Yes we will be showing Aegir, Saga+, Bimby, Innuos server on a speaker system then Lyr3, Jotunheim, Magni-Loki-Modi3, Fulla2 along with Ether 2, Ether Flows, Aeons and Dekoni Blue, oh yes and the Voce with IFI amplification. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back