UK Head-Fi'ers - Do you want to see a new, mystery SoundMAGIC product?
Oct 16, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #46 of 67
I'm just happy to see there is something EU exclusive! For once it gets to the EU before the US :D

either way, I'm interested! I loved the Sound Magic hP 100 my self ^^, an would love to review your other headphone in the future 

Oct 16, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #47 of 67
Hello all,

Can I please be considered for the up and coming testing? I have been involved with the Fiio X3 tour and I do have a large selection of my own headphones, so hopefully I may be able to give some insight and opinion. My first "real" in ear headphones were actually Soundmagic headphones, they showed me that there are decent headphones out there rather than the usual ear bud junk.

Dickymint.

Oct 17, 2015 at 10:42 AM Post #50 of 67
I'm based in the UK and would be interested in helping out with a review

Oct 18, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #52 of 67
Yes please. Very interested :) x​

Oct 21, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #55 of 67
Please count me in! I'm in Inverness and my last review on this site was for the FiiO X3 Gen 2 ( http://www.head-fi.org/users/387719/reviews ), fyi.

best

david
albaman

Oct 22, 2015 at 1:41 AM Post #56 of 67
Hi, I own and regularly use your pl50 and p30 sets.
I have well trained ears from years developing reference, mastering and large scale loudspeaker systems which focus on accurate phase response.
I would be happy to trial any new product you are working on. And would be testing them with an eclectic selection of music styles which I have familiarised myself with.
Thanks,
Phil.

Nov 13, 2015 at 5:23 PM Post #57 of 67
Thank you very much for putting me on the UK review team of......the Soundmagic Vento on the ear portable headphone! I have spent some time with this product and was proud to be a par of Soundmagic's first ever custom driver headphone

http://www.head-fi.org/products/soundmagic-vento-p55-on-ear-headphones/reviews

Nov 14, 2015 at 6:04 AM Post #58 of 67

SoundMAGIC are looking for Head-Fi users in the UK to review a new, mystery product. This product, being launched later in the year is set to cause serious disruption in the headphone market, and SoundMAGIC want an exclusive group of UK Head-Fi users to get a sneak peak before launch.

If you are based in the UK, and are interested in participating in this project, please reply to this thread. We apologise that this is restricted to the UK for now, but a wider tour will be arranged post launch.

Hello SoundMAGIC, any news on this new product?  I am certainly looking forward to reviewing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back