UK Head-Fi'ers - Do you want to see a new, mystery SoundMAGIC product?
Oct 12, 2015 at 5:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 67

SoundMAGIC EU

Member of the Trade: SoundMAGIC

SoundMAGIC are looking for Head-Fi users in the UK to review a new, mystery product. This product, being launched later in the year is set to cause serious disruption in the headphone market, and SoundMAGIC want an exclusive group of UK Head-Fi users to get a sneak peak before launch.

If you are based in the UK, and are interested in participating in this project, please reply to this thread. We apologise that this is restricted to the UK for now, but a wider tour will be arranged post launch.

Oct 12, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #2 of 67
I have essentially no prior reviews documented, but I am based in the UK and I have used Soundmagic products (notably the E10) a long time ago.
I am interested in participating in this, as I own a handful of other audio products to compare to and hold confidence in reviewing a product.

Oct 12, 2015 at 1:28 PM Post #4 of 67
I am from the Czech Republic but would be very interested.
I've done quite a few reviews here on head-fi. The HP100 is my go-to closed headphone atm :)
I also met you guys in London (Canjam) and Germany and we talked about about your present and future products :) I gave you my contact addressas well .
So, I'd appreciate the opportunity greatly!
Regards

Oct 12, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #8 of 67
Hello I live in the UK and I have used Soundmagic products previously (the E10 and P30).
I have also owned many other earphones over the years for comparison, and would be happy to write a detailed, honest review. Do let me know if I can help.

Oct 12, 2015 at 5:15 PM Post #10 of 67
uk head-fier here with experience in reviews and other sound magic earphones i have purchased.

i am interested and would love to give the mystery product a review! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back