1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.

First

Back
78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
89 90 91 92 93
Next

Last
  1. smial1966
    alvin sawdust,

Great! Thanks for offering to organize next years event.  [​IMG]

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:

2. alvin sawdust
    Quote:
    No offer there i'm affraid

3. Acapella11
    Does anyone go via Hertford for a lift? We would require two places. Sorry for the late one.

4. Stormfriend
    Sennheiser and my local dealer have failed to supply me with some replacement earpads for my HD800s, the numpties, so if I bring them they'll be personal use only unfortunately.  It also means there's no point in bringing my system along.  I'll still be turning up myself though, as the meet looks too good to miss!

5. zenpunk
    That's the spirit! [​IMG]
     I doubt there would be much for you to see or hear at the meet if most people shared your enthusiasm. [​IMG]

So, who else  is travelling tonight and plan to camp outside to be first thought the door? [​IMG]

6. eskimo
    Quote:

[​IMG]

I'm actually leaving in an hour.

But i do have other arrangements. I hope Mattyhew doesn't mind a dirty car, i really don't think i got the time to hoover it. [​IMG]

7. Stormfriend
    Quote:

If you're responding to my post: my DAC is 20 years old and my amp changes in character completely depending on which valves I put in it.  As the valves I'm using at the moment have no date or origin (I didn't get that data included), except to say they're Amperex, it would be a system you can't buy and can't replicate even if you tried.  I'm not sure what use that would be!  They did make the HD800s sound richer than I'm used to though, so as a system it would have been interesting.  But the earpads I have on the headphones at the moment are not suitable for public use as I've used them so much they're embarassing...

8. Mattyhew
    Quote:
    Im not sure any1 will care, but its up to you.

Im bring my pair of AD2000 With one of the headbands held in by selatape, Accesoryjack taking forever to get bk to me :frowning2: Still works sonically tho :D

9. fankili94
    I would like to join with my ibasso dx100,,sennheiser hd700 and some Impressive chinese amplifier.
    but i can only come after 2pm....what time is it finished?

10. treebug
    Quote:
    Got it Andy, thanks! Scanned the page too quick first time [​IMG]

Just 88 pages to look through now![​IMG]

11. Mattyhew
    Quote:

4:30 :frowning2:

What are people thinking lunch wise? 

12. anoobis
    Wish I could have made this one; wish I could have entered the raffle! [​IMG]

Very much looking forward to reading impressions of all the great gear there. I'd be very interested to hear how the O2 manages with hard to drive or high impedance cans, especially in the midst of the more exotic offerings there.

Hopefully there'll be next year. Have a great time all and well done Andy for putting so much effort into this.

13. smial1966
    The raffle draw takes place at 16:30 with the meet finishing at 17:00.

Cheers,

Andy.

14. smial1966
    Stop spreading misinformation you naughty boy, as the meet finishes at 17:00

The meet cafe will have a selection of scrumptious Mugshots (noodle thingy) to purchase.

Cheers,

Andy.

15. smial1966
    Guys,

For all of you travelling to the meet tomorrow have a safe and pleasant journey!

Be nice to one another tomorrow and ALWAYS ask permission before trying on headphones or touching gear.

Remember to buy lots of raffle tickets as the prizes are awesome and all proceeds go to the Cambridgeshire Deaf Association.

Buy an exclusive meet T-shirt as these will become collectors items!

Say "Hello" to me, as I'm the debonair guy in the electric wheelchair.

Cheers,

Andy.

First

Back
78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
89 90 91 92 93
Next

Last