1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.

First

Back
76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Next

Last
  1. vkvedam

I might be travelling to London on Friday, if I do I could certainly give a lift. By the way it's going to be SE London where I'll be heading if at all I am coming down. I'll let you by Thursday.

2. Somnambulist
    Cheers! It'd be super appreciated. I'm in Orpington (BR5) - fairly easy to get to - I've been informed someone else may have a seat too (thanks Andy) but they're staying the night at the Travelodge and I have stuff planned for Sunday so I need to be back same-day.

3. smial1966
    mains-cables-r-us

NOPE. They are £10 per garment regardless of who you are, as I don't discriminate!

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:

4. smial1966
    Mattyhew,

Wearing a pair of headphones distracts viewers from one's gormless expression (ref my photo) but there's always the possibility of looking like a chipmunk instead!  [​IMG]

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:

5. britneedadvice
    Hi Andy
    A quick word as you are obviously busy.Firstly,apologises for hijacking this forum for my own purpose .Together with info sourced from here and other Head-fi forums,my Headphone listening experience has moved up several notches.(without even attending the meet!!).For years,I'd not believed there was a dedicated Headphone 'scene' in the UK but I was obviously wrong!
    Thanks for your input and best wishes for Sat.(If I can't get there).PS.  Tubes -another world and yes,I will  contact Steve at MullardMagic.

6. smial1966
    britneedadvice,

Glad that we could assist you. Do try to make the meet on Saturday, as it's unlikely that you'll ever find such a diverse selection of headphones and equipment together under the same roof again.

Cheers,

Andy.

P.S. Steve is a great bloke and knows his onions .

Quote:

7. alvin sawdust
    I will be travelling from Stockport, so if anyone fancies a lift and perhaps chip in towards the fuel, send me a pm.
    My route will take me over the pennines ( woodhead pass ), M1 to A57 then cutting across to the A1. The A1 will carry me most of the way down.
    Will be in my Astravan so only room for one, but loads of room in the back for your audio goodies.

8. MartinM
    Gutted... can't make it now :frowning2:

Work decided today! that I need to go to Finland tomorrow! :frowning2:

Have a good one guys

9. nickosiris
    Not coming after all either.

Scrub anything I said I'd bring along.

Would have liked to have been there, but you know how s**t happens.

Hope everyone has a great time.

10. smial1966
    nickosiris & MartinM,

Sorry to hear that you guys can't make the event as I was looking forward to meeting you all. Hopefully you'll both be able to attend next years event.

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:

11. vkvedam
    Quote:

Hey, I am sorry but I'll driving to Cambridge from Coventry so I am not going to be in London the day before as I said. I think you're OK for a lift from Andy whilst getting there I believe. I might be able to take you back to London provided you are OK to sit in a 3 door Polo along with me and my wife.

Regards
    Ven

12. alvin sawdust
    Quote:
    Lol, are you already planning a meet next year Andy?

13. smial1966
    alvin sawdust,

Nope. It's definitely someone else's turn next year. 

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:

Nuwidol likes this.
  14. alvin sawdust
    Ha, I thought you might say that [​IMG]

15. Somnambulist
    No probs Ven - Andy informed me about someone else who could possibly give me a lift up there rather than it being himself... worst comes to worst I can get the train but that means not brining much gear (especially not the NAD it's huge and heavy!) and I'd like to bring it... I'll see if I can get a friend to do something 'crazy' for a day and ruin their perception of their iPod buds or something.
    Quote:

First

Back
76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85
87 88 89 90 91 92 93
Next

Last