1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.

First

Back
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Next

Last
  1. smial1966
    ThomasLi,

You are most welcome to attend the meet. 

We all started out with modest setups and part of the fun at these meets is listening to other peoples gear and having a decent chat to fellow enthusiasts.  

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:

2. smial1966
    TheAttorney,

There's nothing wrong with being nostalgic. I dispensed with my Kuzma turntable a few years ago and most of my vinyl collection, but kept 25 of my favourite records (first purchased LP, signed vinyl, rare stuff etc) even though I can't play them anymore! 

The Koetsu cartridge is just exquisite.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:

3. jr41
    Quote:

Cool. I'd like to hear the y2, I never got around to finishing mine.

Quote:

Wow, very nice turntable, I would love to hear one of these. That cart looks pretty exotic too!

4. Holowlegs
    Quote:
    Hello there

Thanks very much Andy, am over the moon.

Sorry all about the late response but have been away for two weeks.

Cheers Frank

5. Holowlegs
    Quote:

Will have a bit off this, one thing where is the desert list, do like a bit off cheese cake myself.[​IMG]

6. Toxic Cables
    Now, that's a beautiful turntable.

7. alvin sawdust
    Quote:
    Cheese cake?  What will they think of next, garlic bread!

8. eskimo
    Quote:

"it's a taste sensation"

9. headinclouds
    smial 1966
    I say again - many thanks to you for organising this meet.  I’m sure we are hugely impressed by the range of gear you are bringing together and all the other aspects of your efforts.

I was originally going to drive home after the meet but would like to join you for a friendly meal so please make room for me.

10. OK-Guy
    I was going to attend but after talking to my mates (we're going to see Norwich v West Ham that day, lunchtime kick-off) I feel it may be to tight on time to attend given the sixty mile distance between the two... shame in truth.

still all is not lost as five attendees will get a pack of RCA End-Caps that I have sent to Andy to be given away... you'll need to get a raffle-ticket to get some.... enjoy all, truly.

11. complin
  12. Lenni
    just found out about this. hopefully I can make it. 

13. smial1966
    Raffle Update

Graham Slee - http://www.gspaudio.co.uk/ - is sending three headphone amplifiers for demonstration at the meet - the portable Voyager, entry level Novo Discrete and the Solo Ultra-Linear Diamond Edition. All of these amps are highly regarded by enthusiasts and the audio press alike. Graham Slee is a British company making superb sounding equipment in Britain that is competitively priced and astonishingly well built and engineered. 

Graham is very generously donating the Solo Ultra-Linear Diamond Edition to the charity prize raffle after it's been demoed, so do ensure that you listen to it during the meet and purchase lots of tickets to be in with a chance of winning this amazing prize.

Cheers,

Andy. 

14. Ra97oR
    Solo want! If the BHSE is present, I really want to try how overkill it is with paired with some 404. Shame that there isn't any 717 and 727 around to compare. *nudge nudge*

15. FragmentedGod
    Complin,

Thanks for explaining that (and sorry for the delayed response!).  I had no idea that it had a completely different interface.

Sorry to hear about the shirts Andy.  Made any progress in sorting it out? A friend of mine used to work for checkmineout.co.uk, and they may be able to do something like that as well.

Amazing news on the Graham Slee prizes!  I can't believe there are still more being added!

Chase

First

Back
69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Next

Last