UK 2012 Head-Fi Meet - September 15th Cambridgeshire.
Jul 12, 2012 at 5:41 PM Post #856 of 1,381
Love the new design Andy, count me in for a size L on Black t-shirt. How and when would you like us to pay for them?

Jul 12, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #857 of 1,381
Same as the headphones on the sleeves please, might as well be colour co-ordinated:) How are the colours on these prints btw? Blacks black etc? Not being too much of a perfectionist!

Also, do you want payment now or on the day for these? 

Quote:
Somnambulist,

What colour text and font would you like the print on the T-shirt back? If you're unsure I might be able to do a few mock ups for you. 

Cheers,

Andy. 

Jul 13, 2012 at 11:21 AM Post #860 of 1,381
I'm a funny size unfortunately some M's are too small and some L's are too large. Would you say these shirts are generous? If so I'll have a Medium if you consider them snug I'll have a Large. In black please Andy.

Thanks

Nigel

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:20 PM Post #861 of 1,381
Guys,

I'll list your T-shirt orders (names, sizes, specific requests etc) in a future post and then you'll be able to check that everything is correct. I plan to place a bulk order in about a months time as this greatly reduces the per unit cost.

Cheers,

Andy. 

Quote:
Love the new design Andy, count me in for a size L on Black t-shirt. How and when would you like us to pay for them?

Jul 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #862 of 1,381
Raffle prize update & competition time!

To help ameliorate the psychological trauma of Friday 13th a funky headphone manufacturer has confirmed that they're shipping their entire product line for demonstration at the meet. With an additional 5 pairs of cans to be given as raffle prizes, so I thought that we'd have a little musical competition...

To win an as yet unspecified pair of headphones from the company, listen to this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_mol6B9z00 - fine song all the way through and you'll hear a slight variation of the company name mentioned repeatedly. 

The first correct answer wins. Good luck!

Andy.

P.S. Yes really.  

Jul 13, 2012 at 2:51 PM Post #867 of 1,381
Just got the T-shirt in the post, thanks for sending it over Andy, the design is actually smaller than it looks in the photo and is IMO just about right. The silver headphones on the arms are a nice touch too. My girlfriend's friend who is in fashion came over and when I told her I designed it she instantly said how much she loved the silver headphones... yeah... didn't design that bit! 
biggrin.gif

My only issue is the light blue came out a lot lighter than it was on my screen so its hard to see it as a union flag. I can make that darker if its not too late Andy?

Spud Harris, I often fall between mediums and larges too - this is a snug large so I think you'll be safe with it.

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #868 of 1,381
OK-Guy,

You are correct! Well done.

When AiAiAi have shipped the raffle prizes I'll PM you and arrange delivery of your cans.

Cheers,

Andy.

P.S. I was expecting this competition to run for a day or two, so I'll post another prize giveaway this weekend. 

Quote:
Ai-Ai-Ai-O ?

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM Post #869 of 1,381
Andy.... I've never win prizes, I'm truly stunned.... looks like I owe you a pint.

talking of t-shirts... can you get in XXL?... I'm a big chap and I kinda dislike things that are tight on me chest, prefer things a tad looser.

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #870 of 1,381
EddieE,

I'm glad that your design has translated well to the actual garment. When uploading a graphic to the T-shirt printing website there's no option to alter the design coloration, so in computer parlance WYSIWYG. If you want to saturate the design colours I can certainly get another test T-shirt printed.

The actual bulk T-shirt order will be submitted in about a months time so there's plenty of time to alter the design and submit orders.

Cheers,

Andy.  

Quote:
Just got the T-shirt in the post, thanks for sending it over Andy, the design is actually smaller than it looks in the photo and is IMO just about right. The silver headphones on the arms are a nice touch too. My girlfriend's friend who is in fashion came over and when I told her I designed it she instantly said how much she loved the silver headphones... yeah... didn't design that bit! 
biggrin.gif

My only issue is the light blue came out a lot lighter than it was on my screen so its hard to see it as a union flag. I can make that darker if its not too late Andy?

Spud Harris, I often fall between mediums and larges too - this is a snug large so I think you'll be safe with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back