UE10 Pro Replacement Cable?
Feb 8, 2014 at 8:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

RCM

100+ Head-Fier
Any suggestions for the best replacement cable  (in terms of sound) for these IEMs?

There are a gazillion cables out there for IEMs, but the UE10 Pros are a very analytical IEM so a bit of softness and coloring might be the ticket with these, so any suggestions appreciated, esp of you have the same IEMs and have tried a few cables with them.

Thanks

Feb 8, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #2 of 4
I don't have the UE10s, but I've got both JH5s and JH11s, and I've really enjoyed them with the Beat Audio Bugle (http://www.custom-iem.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=134&products_id=665)

If I were to get new ones, I'd either go with the Double Helix Symbiote Fusion

Other highly recommended cables are Toxic Cables (I forget the specific one) and I really enjoyed the cable I had from Ted's Headfood for my iBasso for balanced use

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #3 of 4
The only 4 companies I would probably look at personally for cables are Forza Audioworks, Double Helix Cables, Ted/Headphone Lounge, or Moon Audio. 

Jun 2, 2014 at 6:10 PM Post #4 of 4
I've got the UE 10 Pro and have ordered from Peter at Double Helix.

DHC Symbiote SP V2 Pure OCC Silver Type 4 Litz IEM 8 braided Cable w/ Carbon Fiber Y Splitter and Rhodium connector
Cable also includes a mic

Hold on while I wipe the drool away....

Ok back.... I am looking to use my UE 10 Pro's for another few years at least. With so many IEM's hitting the market as well as DACs and such I figured I'd have a great time with this cable over the stock and then start building out my ultimate sound experience for mobile and home... wait..more drool coming down... wipe wipe...ok good to go...

I think I"m off to a great start.... 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back