UE triple fi 10 and shure se530
Jul 23, 2008 at 1:40 PM Post #61 of 63
Thank you for your answer. Well I'm using the CX300's now and am (allready) pretty happy with them (guess I'm easily satisfied), so I think the M5's are allready a fantastic upgrade (from what I've read...)

I've asked in the M5 thread if someone is willing to post another picture while wearing them, so I can make up my mind about the looks.

Sorry for going oftopic in this thread and I'll let you get back on the subject.

Jul 23, 2008 at 1:51 PM Post #62 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skillz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thank you for your answer. Well I'm using the CX300's now and am (allready) pretty happy with them (guess I'm easily satisfied), so I think the M5's are allready a fantastic upgrade (from what I've read...)

I've asked in the M5 thread if someone is willing to post another picture while wearing them, so I can make up my mind about the looks.

Sorry for going oftopic in this thread and I'll let you get back on the subject.

No problem at all! I sincerely believe that you will be absolutely blown away with the Atrios, they are pretty much CX300s with much better sound quality.

Jul 25, 2008 at 8:10 PM Post #63 of 63
hey thats the fence built!!
Now on to painting and the shure are going to be firmly wedged in my ears!
so comfortable and cant fault them soundwise.
love the triple fi too, sound is awesome but are just a lil too uncomfortable and awkward in my ears!
Even tho have acheived good seal i just prefer the shure just a lil bit more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back