UE customer service sucks now.
Oct 13, 2011 at 3:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

chef8489

Headphoneus Supremus
I have been a long time UE custom owner and user. I own several pairs and am in need of replacement cables and planning on ordering another pair of customs. I have been trying to reach them for 2 and a half weeks with no luck. I am quite disappointed with the level of customer service by them. Back before Jerry left there was always someone answering  the phone to help current and new customers. I wish they would get there crap together as of now I dont think I will ever purchase another of their products. I guess JHaudio is my next step.

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #3 of 10

Quote:
I have been a long time UE custom owner and user. I own several pairs and am in need of replacement cables and planning on ordering another pair of customs. I have been trying to reach them for 2 and a half weeks with no luck. I am quite disappointed with the level of customer service by them. Back before Jerry left there was always someone answering  the phone to help current and new customers. I wish they would get there crap together as of now I dont think I will ever purchase another of their products. I guess JHaudio is my next step.

Just a head's up...in terms of responsiveness jh audio isn't exactly the most transparent company either....look at some of the jh-3a thread nightmares about communication problems heh

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #4 of 10

Quote:
Your kidding?  It's an answering machine and no one calls back?

Yes but has not always been this way. Anytime I have never needed anything I have just gave them a call and talked to Janette Coffee or the lab. I am pretty upset that I can not talk to anyone now.

Oct 13, 2011 at 11:58 PM Post #5 of 10
go with westone es5, seems the best option going, i second the warning re JH if you are after responsiveness, or even just plain decent service matching the price paid for the product. don't even ask about my experience of waiting nearly 4 months for my jh13 to be serviced. westone have their flaws, but you can usually talk to someone there or through the forum and from all reports the es5 is an excellent monitor

Oct 14, 2011 at 12:06 AM Post #6 of 10
I suspected they would go downhill from the day Logitech took over. Its like Harmon Clown Corp and AKG - the lunatics get to run the asylum.

Oct 14, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #7 of 10

Quote:
go with westone es5, seems the best option going, i second the warning re JH if you are after responsiveness, or even just plain decent service matching the price paid for the product. don't even ask about my experience of waiting nearly 4 months for my jh13 to be serviced. westone have their flaws, but you can usually talk to someone there or through the forum and from all reports the es5 is an excellent monitor

Yes the es5 are a great monitor. I had a pair made for me but dedcided not to get them at the time. I think the sound signature was not quite what I was looking for at the time, but now I dont want quite as much bass as my ue-11 pro have. BTW I still need a cable from you Jeremy.

Oct 14, 2011 at 1:58 AM Post #8 of 10
Thanks for the heads up on the customer service.

last time I phoned them, 3 years ago, I spoke to a woman who was attentive and helpful, I needed to establish how to determine polarity of the connector's pins at the earpiece (for correct speaker phase with source), she didn't know but asked if I'd mind holding while she asked a tech, within a few minutes she had returned with the correct information, great service indeed, sorry to see that go.

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #9 of 10
UE 22 Pro???

Yes the es5 are a great monitor. I had a pair made for me but dedcided not to get them at the time. I think the sound signature was not quite what I was looking for at the time, but now I dont want quite as much bass as my ue-22 pro have. BTW I still need a cable from you Jeremy.

Oct 14, 2011 at 9:27 AM Post #10 of 10
Sorry typo. Not slept in couple of days and still getting used to a new keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back