UE 10 Owners and 11
Aug 24, 2007 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ChicagoNB

500+ Head-Fier
This should probably go in the DIY forum but I thought I would ask here.

First question, have any DIYers thought about a method for using an audiologist foam (the stuff they use to make your ear impressions) to modify their UE 10's to make them suitable for someone else to use? I know everyone's ears are different but not totally unique. Possible????

Second, I would love to start a thread where everyone shows off photos of their UE customs to show the colors and artwork put on them. So common pleople, photos please!!!!! I am having a terrible time deciding upon a color and design.

Thanks in advance.

Aug 24, 2007 at 4:50 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoNB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This should probably go in the DIY forum but I thought I would ask here.

First question, have any DIYers thought about a method for using an audiologist foam (the stuff they use to make your ear impressions) to modify their UE 10's to make them suitable for someone else to use? I know everyone's ears are different but not totally unique. Possible????

Second, I would love to start a thread where everyone shows off photos of their UE customs to show the colors and artwork put on them. So common pleople, photos please!!!!! I am having a terrible time deciding upon a color and design.

Thanks in advance.

I have never attemped any of this, but here are my UE-11's

PICT4400-A2-ps8-2.JPG

Aug 24, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #4 of 4
bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back