UDG Headphone bag, protection for your folding cans
Jun 29, 2005 at 8:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

skyskraper

Headphoneus Supremus
today i went to pick up my cans from repair and grab some new stylii, i was reminded by the guys in there that i'd ordered an Ultimate DJ Gear headphone bag so i grabbed that whilst i was at it. it's pretty cool and wasnt pricey at all.

for those that don't know UDG build the toughest dj tote gear around, most of the big name dj's who travel have switched from road cases to their bags. i love them coz theyre soft, tactile, but strong as all hell.

ok back to the bag, it's designed to work with their bags or on it's own, for carrying dj headphones in. it'll fit most all folding cans though. i got mine because they used to get big time crunched just being in the pockets and it wasnt a big investment.

it would be a good option for someone who travels a bit and wants to protect their cans. i can fit my ultrasones, ipod, and a pimeta in there. it's not as roomy as say a headroom bag, but its a lot smaller, and you should be able to find them for $25usd at a dj gear/record store in your area.

now on to what you guys really care about, the pics
orphsmile.gif

here she is stuffed with my ultrasones:
udg1.jpg

here is the little rubber embossed logo on the side:
udg2.jpg

the clips on the back for record bag attachment, with a needle and some sewing scissors it should be a piece of pee to get rid of them:
udg3.jpg

this is with the shoulder strap that attaches on each side of the bag when used on it's own:
udg4.jpg

here is where it sits attached to my record bag, out of harms way when im bashing my way drunkenly through a club:
udg5.jpg

definitely a cool option for protecting your cans, it's coming on the road with me next week on it's own, im sure it'll fare well.

Jun 29, 2005 at 8:25 AM Post #2 of 6
forgot to mention, they have lifetime warranty on their products, including this one
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back