Tyll, give Jeremy a cookie
Apr 28, 2009 at 4:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mathmanx

New Head-Fier
Tyll,
I called your sales line yesterday and talked to a fellow named Jeremy. It was the most pleasant sales call I've made in a long time. There was no sense of rushing to get to the next customer. He answered all my questions about the HD-800 with passion and enthusiasm, even though he must have answered the same questions hundreds of times. Overall, it's rare to have a sales call where it seemed like the person cared.

I'm pre-ordering my HD-800 from you once my GS-1000 sells. If all the sales team members are like Jeremy, you'll do great as the economy picks up.

Mike

Apr 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #2 of 4
Agreed. The one time I had to talk to customer service (had to re-run my credit card...
tongue.gif
) they were very nice and fantastic to deal with. Enjoy your HD800s when they finally arrive. I'm jealous.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 28, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks, Mike, I sure will give Jeremy a pat on the back. He's a good guy.

May 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #4 of 4
I just placed a phone order with Jeremy this AM. He was very courteous, polite, and efficient. I have also spoken with Ben and have exchanged emails with Roz.

Everyone there should get at least two cookies! It's such a pleasure ordering from HR. It's refreshing and helps instill confidence and trust in the organization which definitely makes the customer a priority. Thanks, HR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back