TWag stranded UP-OCC silver wire - Whoa!!
Feb 16, 2010 at 11:59 PM Post #421 of 551
I like the Cyro-Parts RCA connectors in the picture. I am having Craig make a phono cable using those connectors and the TWag wire.
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #423 of 551
Finally received my TWag and mini-mini cables today. Build quality is outstanding! The Switchcraft and Viablue plugs are solid. The TWag is gorgeous; beautiful braiding, Craig. Oh, and the sound: huge improvement in bass over the stock cable. It's much fuller. And this is with only a minute of burn-in. I'm a happy customer. Thankyou, Craig!

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:04 AM Post #424 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the carbon xlr's and man what a nicely made connector!

So how do you like your balanced TWag JH13Pros out of your Apache? I still am amazed at how good the set up is.

Feb 17, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #425 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lexington /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Finally received my TWag and mini-mini cables today. Build quality is outstanding! The Switchcraft and Viablue plugs are solid. The TWag is gorgeous; beautiful braiding, Craig. Oh, and the sound: huge improvement in bass over the stock cable. It's much fuller. And this is with only a minute of burn-in. I'm a happy customer. Thankyou, Craig!

YOU ARE WELCOME!!

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:26 AM Post #430 of 551
would it be possible to get upgraded to that splitter at the same time as one was getting their cable re-terminated to the protectors connection?

and another side question, craig are you ever going to be getting the little connectors that actually plug into the IEM's that are silver?
biggrin.gif

Feb 19, 2010 at 5:58 PM Post #431 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by jc9394 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool, that means I will see this in person tomorrow when I receive my TWag Protector cable.

Little disappointed that I did not get the new y split but I will live. Now where is the amp???

Craig, I will email or pm you for another cable.

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:00 PM Post #432 of 551
Quote:

Little disappointed that I did not get the new y split but I will live. Now where is the amp???

Craig, I will email or pm you for another cable.

Sorry my friend..they are shipping now.

Craig

Feb 19, 2010 at 6:05 PM Post #433 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry my friend..they are shipping now.

Craig

No problem at all, it still looks nice. The fact is I probably never notice the difference once I put my JH13 in my ear. All I care is as long as it sound good, which it will since I'm extremely happy with TWag LOD and TWag SE cable.

Feb 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM Post #434 of 551
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So how do you like your balanced TWag JH13Pros out of your Apache? I still am amazed at how good the set up is.

UNBELIEVABLE! I got it on right now.....so satisfied XP

Brad

Feb 19, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #435 of 551
Quote:

No problem at all, it still looks nice. The fact is I probably never notice the difference once I put my JH13 in my ear. All I care is as long as it sound good, which it will since I'm extremely happy with TWag LOD and TWag SE cable.

Yeah my cable just came too without it but I never had a issue with the original and I like how the split is hidden in the wood. No complaints here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back