turned off the tv, unplugged the xbox, and now i'm getting offline
Mar 11, 2006 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
and i don't miss it
smily_headphones1.gif

where's my book..........

discuss

so i thought i was missing something and downloaded the last episode of lost. ohhhhhhh......mercy......will the inane neverending superficial drama never end? do i really care if they get off the island? i mean gilligan had more style.

don't miss the xbox or xbox360 either. being out in the mountains here is just so much better.

i need a glass of red wine.....i'm done

Mar 11, 2006 at 4:04 PM Post #2 of 7
This is why I love music so much..there is nothing in it to cause you to get stupid,fat,etc,etc

one person can listen to a song and do something else or nothing, can imagine what they want or nothing at all.

I agree with you...un plug it all and read a book and/or listen to something new...there is always something new to listen to..

always...

no really always...

Mar 11, 2006 at 4:08 PM Post #3 of 7
Good for you. Try unplugging for about 5 years or so then jack back into the matrix to see whats new in tech. That would be interesting.

Me, could never make it more than a week or so, and many thought I was dead.

Mar 11, 2006 at 5:00 PM Post #4 of 7
I have been spending less time on the net lately. I actually accomplish something each day now.
eek.gif

When the weather warms up, I plan to be outside more often. I must get away from that television. I may spend more time with my guns again. They are feeling pretty neglected this last year or two.
I've been talking about working on my old car again. It would be nice to drive it once in a while. If it got better than 13mpg.
tongue.gif
I should work on getting better mileage out of it.

Mar 11, 2006 at 7:20 PM Post #5 of 7
Spring break is here and I'm plugging back in my TV, Video Games, and anything that was considered time consuming during school.

Mar 11, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #6 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by MuZI
Spring break is here and I'm plugging back in my TV, Video Games, and anything that was considered time consuming during school.

Wow, only took you 5 hours to come back
biggrin.gif

Mar 11, 2006 at 10:41 PM Post #7 of 7
I usually leave the tv off, but my parents must have it on even when they aren't using it. Computer is the worst. I hate doing essays, since I'm distracted, my friends still interuppt me w/a busy message on aim, asking for help and what not. Also I'm checking out some forums too. Baaaad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back