1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tubes for sale: RCA 12AU7A, 6AU7 and 2x Russian 6N3P-EB[PRICE DROP: FREE shipping for Asia Countries] FINAL PRICE DROP USD35

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (3)
  1. BillsonChang007
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello all,

I am putting my tubes that I don't use anymore up for sale as they are taking up my space. I am not looking to sale them separately. There are four tubes namely;
    RCA 12AU7A
    RCA 6AU7
    2x Russian 6N2P-EB

All tubes are in perfect condition and I have only use them for a review only. I mainly uses Amperex 6DJ8 now but I am not looking to sale my Amperex. All tubes have been used less than 80 hours and one of the Russian 6N2P-EB tube are never unused before. I will include boxes individually to keep all the tube and put them in a box to ship. 

Price is USD 35 + shipping  FREE Shipping to Asia Countries + Paypal charges but shoot me a PM for your best offer. I would ship anywhere but would prefer it to be within Asia. Then again, just PM me! 

Let me know as well, if you need a better picture of any section of the tubes. [​IMG]

Best Regards
    Billson Chang 

2. BillsonChang007
    bump anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.